IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ishak & ismael isue  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ishak & ismael isue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 5:30pm

once more my sister

jeremiah 8:8'  How can you say, "We are wise,
       for we have the law of the LORD,"
       when actually the lying pen of the scribes
       has handled it falsely
 from the GOSPEL OF BARNABAS 44
Thereupon said the disciples: 'O master, it is thus written in the book of Moses, that in Isaac was the promise made.'

Jesus answered, with a groan: 'It is so written, but Moses wrote it not, nor Joshua, but rather our rabbins, who fear not God. Verily I say unto you, that if ye consider the words of  the angel Gabriel, ye shall discover the malice of our scribes and doctors. For the angel said: "Abraham, all the world shall know how God loveth thee; but how shall the world know the love that thou bearest to God? Assuredly it is necessary that thou do something for love of God." Abraham answered: "Behold the servant of God, ready to do all that which God shall will."

'Then spoke God, saying to Abraham: "Take thy son, thy firstborn Ishmael, and come up the mountain to sacrifice him."
              How is Isaac firstborn, if when Isaac was born Ishmael was seven years old?

Then said the disciples: 'Clear is the deception of our doctors: therefore tell us thou the truth, because we know that thou art sent from God.'

Then answered Jesus: 'Verily I say unto you, that Satan ever seeketh to annual the laws of God; and therefore he with his followers, hypocrites and evil-doers, the former with false doctrine, the latter with lewd living, to-day have contaminated almost all things, so that scarcely is the truth found. Woe to the hypocrites! for the praises of this world shall turn for them into insults and torments in hell.

'I therefore say unto you that the messenger of God is a splendour that shall give gladness to nearly all that God hath made, for he is adorned with the spirit of understanding and of counsel, the spirit of wisdom and might, the spirit of fear and love, the spirit of prudence and temperance, he is adorned with the spirit of charity and mercy, the spirit of justice and piety, the spirit of gentleness and patience, which he hath received from God three times more than he hath given to all his creatures. O blessed time, when he shall come to the world! Believe me that I have seen him and have done him reverence, even as every prophet hath seen him: seeing that of his spirit God giveth to them prophecy. And when I saw him my soul was filled with consolation, saying: "O Mohammed, God be with thee, and may he make me worthy to untie thy shoelatchet, for obtaining this I shall be a great prophet and holy one of God." '

remember where  you got your quote. would a chevy dealer try to sell you a ford?
 leland

Edited by Nazarene - 13 December 2008 at 5:35pm
love for all conquers all
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

"Abraham offered Ishmael for sacrifice."

You are not telling the Truth!!

No he did not:-

Genesis 22:1-2
Now after these things it came about that the [true] God put Abraham to the test. Accordingly he said to him: "Abraham!" to which he said: "Here I am!" 2 And he went on to say: "Take, please, your son, your only son whom you so love, Isaac, and make a trip to the land of Mo�ri�ah and there offer him up as a burnt offering on one of the mountains that I shall designate to you."

Dear Robin,
you and the above quote seems to be inconsistant. It is silly to say that Abraham's first son was somehow not his son or that his son was born without he will of God. There is nothing that happens without the will of God.
Here is what logic and common sense tells us without being follower of anything. "your only son" is the key here. As I have mentioned before in another thread and you see its being pointed out here too is that if Abraham ever had his "only son" mentioned, its was his first son Ishmael. By the time Issac was born "your only son" will confuse Abraham and all os us as it did.
So according to the facts we see that if at any time Abraham was told to take his only son it would be before the birth of his second son Issac.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 05 January 2009 at 2:41pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2009 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

"Abraham offered Ishmael for sacrifice."

You are not telling the Truth!!

No he did not:-

Genesis 22:1-2
Now after these things it came about that the [true] God put Abraham to the test. Accordingly he said to him: "Abraham!" to which he said: "Here I am!" 2 And he went on to say: "Take, please, your son, your only son whom you so love, Isaac, and make a trip to the land of Mo�ri�ah and there offer him up as a burnt offering on one of the mountains that I shall designate to you."

Dear Robin,
you and the above quote seems to be inconsistant. It is silly to say that Abraham's first son was somehow not his son or that his son was born without he will of God. There is nothing that happens without the will of God.
Here is what logic and common sense tells us without being follower of anything. "your only son" is the key here. As I have mentioned before in another thread and you see its being pointed out here too is that if Abraham ever had his "only son" mentioned, its was his first son Ishmael. By the time Issac was born "your only son" will confuse Abraham and all os us as it did.
So according to the facts we see that if at any time Abraham was told to take his only son it would be before the birth of his second son Issac.

Hasan

What matters is what God says not humans!
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 2:49pm
Wrong

In christianity ve judaism

Both Isaac and ishmael

Read genesis 17

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

� if Isaac is last prophet

So why did paul claim he is prophet?

As we know he claimed he is prophet

Even language change

From hebrew to arabic

Hebrew Abram turn to Arabic. Abraham

Genesis 17

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Above. All

Name prophet muhammad in bible
Ve torah

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wm3sZfPwv1g

Top jew scholar say islam true

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw5SHH9eQb4

Jews professor confirm all prophets muslim

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLZKUuc2jkhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLZKUuc2jk

Jesus confirmed. He is prophet in bible

Luke 13:31

Jesus replied :

33�But I must go on my way today, tomorrow, and the next day. A prophet of God cannot be killed outside of Jerusalem.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 13:31-35

�even people prove it

Matthew 21:11 The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet ...

Edited by truthfull - 09 May 2014 at 2:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic