IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A mixup in my family  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A mixup in my family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG JEEZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 8:06pm

I knew it...that he was wrong he kept pushing me every week until I fed up and said..you know what lets go to church

and he just stopped from their

hafezabutaleb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafezabutaleb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 1:36am
Sorry to here about your Father.I found my father pushing me, I met him first time at seventeen After 9 years Later of investigation, Being Christian raised I Guess? Baptist private school, I found He pushed me though he did not follow religion, drinking, adultery, fraud. God is the best to judge. So I Read God's Revalation recited By An Angel to an illiterate unlearned. (The Quran) I could not turn back to my mothers family religion. I would not follow my Fathers crooked path (What he thought was Islam) It is hard. If it was easy, all of mankind would have followed Islam The teaching Testified against every Blood relative I've Met !!! To what I now believe is thier misfortune. They Have turned me out, my mother won't even let me have her phone number. My father doesn't want to see me cause his ways are of the hypocrite. And I exposed them by What he wanted to force on me. The point is If Mankind as a whole fails to judge earnestly by the light (Revelation) of What God Reveals in the Quran. They (Mankind) Will find Themselves in discrace and destitude. And Shame will cover ther faces on the last day (Day of judgement). For that they took God's communications as a joke. God is all seeing All knowing. May God Guide you the straight path. Peace be with you.

Edited by hafezabutaleb
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 8:07am

Bismillah,

Hafez, May Allah, SWT, provide you with good companionship in place of a cruel and difficult family.  Ramadan Mubarak.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic