IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - help me please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help me please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iloveallahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me please
    Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:20am
Help me,
� I love and respect very much ALLAH
But lately I feel attraction for men
I do not want it, it's not my control
I cry every day, I'm afraid, I do not want to go to hell
I want to stop it but I can not!
What to do? Help me please .. : (I do not want to be gay ..
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:51pm
Dear Brother,

If you really strong on your faith you will not go for this,its not natural,go to a psycologist and get it cured.Sodomy is a sin and deserves a capital punishment in Islam if caught.

Regards
Faisal
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 9:00am
Read Qur'an,Allah clearly mentions the punishment of this sin and also how sinners at the time of Prophet Lut(pbuh) were punished.in this way U will develop fear and refrain from this sin.
smaziz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaziz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2013 at 4:09pm
If you can't control yourself, then it is better to get help from psychologist. Or you can keep concentrate on regular pray. Hope you will get a solution.

Edited by smaziz - 14 November 2013 at 4:10pm
saeedhodja View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saeedhodja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 4:24pm
Dear brother,

It is natural to have feelings for haram, whether it is for men or women. You are not responsible for them. You don't worry! Men who feel attracted to women are still forbidden to have what they want with them outside marriage. It is forbidden for them too. As long as they do not put these feelings into action, they are not responsible. My advice is that you shouldn't be scared and ashamed of these new feelings. They are like some of the challenging questions in a tough exam. As long as you refrain from getting actively involved with men when you have these feelings, there is no need to worry. You won't be held responsible for having these feelings. Is it logical to hold a child responsible for the apples that are grown on the trees of the neighbours to which he is attracted? Yes, we will be attracted to many harams but all we need is to distingusih between feeling and acting? I hope it helps my brother in Islam.
AmirHamza View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmirHamza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2019 at 11:07pm
Read the story of lut (a.s)
محمد أقدس View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ù…حمد أقدس Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2020 at 10:27pm
This is serious, 

Ask help to Allah and hear Islamic reminders , and if it's still increasing see a psychologist as fast as you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic