IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help Islamic School win $30,000 playground  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help Islamic School win $30,000 playground

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatiaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help Islamic School win $30,000 playground
    Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:38am
Dear brothers and sisters, Assalamu Alaikum. I am helping Islamic Academy of New England compete in Dannon's Rally for Recess contest to win a much needed playground makeover for our kids. We are currently #1 nationwide and have a real chance to win this inshaAllah with the help of the US Muslim community. If your kids drink Danimals Smoothies, or Dan-o-nino Yogurts, please email me the Rally codes printed on the inside of their carton packaging. Every code counts and helps.    These codes are free but will count as sadaqa from you inshallah. JAK
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 10:38pm
  • Badger League          

Contest Leaderboard

•  Islamic Academy Of New England

• Edited by abuayisha - 19 September 2012 at 10:47pm
    KatiaK View Drop Down
    Starter.
    Starter.
    Female
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatiaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2012 at 5:41am
    Jazakum Allah Khair, brother! My email is actually activated in my profile or you can email the codes to the address listed on the poster below.
    I think it will be safer to use than school's general administrative email. I am entering the codes for many people in our community including school staff and teachers.

Edited by KatiaK - 20 September 2012 at 6:03am
    abuayisha View Drop Down
    Senior  Member
    Muslim
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:03pm
    Tawfeeq insha'Allah!  Kids will be soooo happy...

KatiaK View Drop Down
    Starter.
    Starter.
    Female
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatiaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 11:10am
    Assalamu Alaikum, just wanted topost an update. Alhamdulillah we have had an incrdible response from the community. We have collected over 500 codes since the time of my original post and have been able to maintain our 1st place in the contest so far! Please if your kids drink Danimals or eat Dan-o-nino yogurts, email me your Rally codes found on the inside of their carton packages! You can post here, or email me through the forum, or email [email protected]
    They also offer free codes by mail so we are desperately looking for donations of stamps and help filling out handwritten codes request cards. Please believe me every single code helps!!! Your Duaa would also be much appreciated. May Allah SWT reward you.
    To obtain a free code, handprint your name, date of birth, and email address [email protected]
    on a 3x5 card or piece of paper and mail in an envelope to:
    Dannon Danimals Rally for Recess Code Request
    PO Box 760017
    El Paso, TX 88576-0017
    ONE HANDWRITTEN CODE REQUEST PER STAMPED ENVELOPE!!!

Edited by KatiaK - 01 October 2012 at 6:13pm
     Post Reply Post Reply
      Share Topic