IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Disappointed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Disappointed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Assalaamoalaikum Nausheen. 
Smile
I really enjoyed this post of yours.  You make me want to read all of your 3903 posts.
Ps,  I am not a stalker, just an admirer. Wink

Thank you dear Lady.

However, let me warn you, I might not be as interesting in all of those postsEmbarrassed,  so read at your own risk  Tongue

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Tongue 

Yeah, I agree with you, new items should be reported AND correctly. It is our right to know unabridged,  unanalysed truth.

Sadly, I dont trust the media services. Do you?

Hi Nausheen,
I just saw that I had overlooked this.  I remember seeing it the other day.

No, it seems impossible to know who or what to trust.  That is why I come to the forums... seeking to find people who are really there.  Or at least to dispel false notions of those receiving propagandized reports.  If we can compare our truths we will see that none of us really knows all.

jeff2012 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:56pm
You say it is hard to believe that the truth is offensive. However, the truth from your perspective is likely not the truth for others who come from a different perspective.

From a logical stand point, the "truth" can only be something that is universally true regardless where in the universe you come from or are located. Thus, almost nothing in this world can be considered the "truth" from a logical point of view.

So, just because you feel you are speaking the truth, from your perspective, do not be too harsh on others for not seeing it as the truth. Others may see what you say as a distortion of the truth or even an insult of sorts. It is more likely that you are stating your opinion, not a universal truth.

Certain opinions are not valued depending on where they are expressed. Try to find a forum where your opinions are valued my friend. I wish you well.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:01pm
Jeff,  Assalamu alaikum,  welcome aboard!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic