IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Definitive Collection of Du'a from Qur'an  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Definitive Collection of Du'a from Qur'an

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Definitive Collection of Du'a from Qur'an
    Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:25am
Salaam.

I'd like to promote my book, Dua, A Definitive Collection of Supplications from Al-Quran, a book of du'a from Qur'an that I compiled. I've organized the book in a way that it can be read after making salat and dhikr. Also according to daily activities, from going to sleep, awake, leaving home, riding transportation and so on. InshaAllah the book will be useful to those who read it. I've also kept commentaries at minimum so it won't disturb the flow of reading too much.

Salaam.

Sultan
sultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:12am
Masha'Allah. I had this weird dream where I checked my amazon books sold update, and I saw that it was like a ticker, it keeps going up. I thought it was weird and assumed that maybe amazon was hacked or something. I woke up, forgetting the dream and when remembered, I checked the updates it said 4 books sold! JazakAllahu khayran.

I hope that the dream meant that I and readers are rewarded in akhirat. Seriously, I am getting teary eyed.

"Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward." 4:40

Please let me know if there are any mistakes in the book.

Salaam.

Sultan

Edited by sultan - 30 June 2012 at 6:13am
sultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:08pm
Salaam.

I recently made some changes/edits on the book. If you have purchased it, you can remove it from your kindle and re-download the book to receive the updates on the book.

I also created a Facebook like page focused on du'as. I hope to see some of you there. InshaAllah.

Sultan

Edited by sultan - 17 September 2012 at 12:09pm
luyenthi24h View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luyenthi24h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:10pm
Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for
sultan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by luyenthi24h luyenthi24h wrote:

Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for

Thank you. JazakAllah Khayran.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic