IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran vs mobile!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran vs mobile!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 10:34pm
According to me it is very difficult to revert youth on right path unless they themselves are interested, but to prevent problems in future, we must let emphasis on reading and understanding Quran daily right from childhood, I myself is an example I was also like a so called modern muslim ignorant and arrogant but Allah gave me guidance and I m still trying to b on right path, moreover there r various apps of Quran on mobile but problem is will youth read them regularly???? It is necessary to revive fear of Allah in them, eg in newspapers there should b an islamic article by a learned islamist daily such as consequences of not offering Salaah.this might prove to b useful in bringing a minute change.Fear of Allah urges an individual to distinguish between good and bad(ch 8 v 29).
Jawed Iqbal View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawed Iqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2017 at 11:33pm
AL Quran App (Free) is an interesting way to recite or listen to the Quran on your Android and iPhone, Al Quran application has a simple and ordinary interface
http://www.dawateislami.net/downloads/islamic-apps/quran-karim-application
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic