IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I believe in Allah... and only Allah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I believe in Allah... and only Allah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mehdi2575 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I believe in Allah... and only Allah
    Posted: 11 November 2011 at 12:26pm
Assalamu Alaikum.

Please accept my apology for wasting your valuable time.

So many things happened in these days that we dont know or even we dont have time to know. We are very busy. Everybody is running so fast to survive in life.

I was also running fast. 2 years back, after my marriage, I quit my Job and started business for better future. It was hard to run family by my earnings and repay my debts. At that time, my debt was $10,000.

When I started my business, I had not so much capital in hand. My newly married wife gave her full support that what is going to be happened she is ready to face that with me. My mother prayed for me. My father and in laws also prayed me. Both the family prayed for me to the Almighty Allah... cause other than pray they did not have anything to give me. You know, in a middle class family, what else they can do? I used to tell them at that time, "dont worry... I believe in Allah... He is the Almighty... He shows the way to those who start walking in the path of Almighty Allah... I will start business with a good intention... and this was the profession of our Great Phophet Hazrat Muhammad (SW)... InshaAllah I will survive..."

I started my business.

2 of my best friends who were with me when I started the business. They told me they will invest what amount of is required. But they just need some time to arrange the money. I've started the business by lending money from bank and lending from some people.

I was running my business.

Yes, it was a little slow, but the business was running. But those 2 friends were opened their face bit by bit.

They told me to give less weight to customer ... I said NO
They told me to mix bad quality stuff with good quality... I said NO
They told me to put duplicate products in brands bag ... I said NO
They told me to avoid taxes... I said NO
They took Alcohol and spent nights with girls... I said NO
Finally they told me to import outdated baby food and market them by mixing chemical ... and I said... NO

They both left me suddenly... they made this plan without informing me and left me.... and made plan to destroy my business.

Both of them are very much successful today. They are doing very good business. 1 of them slaughter 4 cows and the other slaughter 3 cows in this Eid-ul-Azha. They become rich now. And successfully destroyed my business... want to know how...

They didn't invest any money at all... I owe them US$ 40,000... but they also didn't give me that money...

They are my friends... I trusted them... But we had no written documents... I trusted them.

For last 3 months... I dont have any business. I strongly believe that Allah the Almighty take exam of my Iman. I take my prayers regularly... doing Amol and dua to get rid of this pathetic time...

Almost every night ... I pass sleepless ... sometimes looking at the sky... crying... Allah... please... my lenders are getting crazy everyday... The bank people already scolding my parents... and they are doing this every day... other people call me ... if I don't receive, they call my wife... my wife... still with me... expecting this month... just put her hand on me ... and keep telling... InshaAllah everything will be ok by the grace of Almighty... I say yes...

I have no money now... only have $60,000 debt... still haunting for a business or a Job...

I believe in Allah... and only Allah...

InshaAllah... one day my nightmare will be over...

Dear all, Please pray for my parents, my wife, my unborn child and for me.

Allah... please forgive me...

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2011 at 2:16pm

Salam brother,

may Allah have mercy on you and bless you and your family. These are trials of life, each one of us is tested in one way or the other. 
The world we live in today seems to get more and more difficult as greed, inequality, selfishness and you name it rules daily lives.
In the middle of it is hope, that we as Muslims are told to never let go of.
Brother you need to re-evaluate your sitituation visely and do what you can and do what is right, Inshallah everything will be alright.
Do a lot of dua and zikr.
May Allah solve your issues and help you. Read Quran, it keeps Imaan strong.
Hasan 

Edited by honeto - 15 November 2011 at 2:18pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

mehdi2575 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mehdi2575 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 12:54am

Thank you very much brother for your generosity.

Yes, you are right and I am praying and keep calling for His Mercy.

Please pray for me, it is getting tougher day by day.
asheque View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by mehdi2575 mehdi2575 wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum.

Please accept my apology for wasting your valuable time.

So many things happened in these days that we dont know or even we dont have time to know. We are very busy. Everybody is running so fast to survive in life.

I was also running fast. 2 years back, after my marriage, I quit my Job and started business for better future. It was hard to run family by my earnings and repay my debts. At that time, my debt was $10,000.

When I started my business, I had not so much capital in hand. My newly married wife gave her full support that what is going to be happened she is ready to face that with me. My mother prayed for me. My father and in laws also prayed me. Both the family prayed for me to the Almighty Allah... cause other than pray they did not have anything to give me. You know, in a middle class family, what else they can do? I used to tell them at that time, "dont worry... I believe in Allah... He is the Almighty... He shows the way to those who start walking in the path of Almighty Allah... I will start business with a good intention... and this was the profession of our Great Phophet Hazrat Muhammad (SW)... InshaAllah I will survive..."

I started my business.

2 of my best friends who were with me when I started the business. They told me they will invest what amount of is required. But they just need some time to arrange the money. I've started the business by lending money from bank and lending from some people.

I was running my business.

Yes, it was a little slow, but the business was running. But those 2 friends were opened their face bit by bit.

They told me to give less weight to customer ... I said NO
They told me to mix bad quality stuff with good quality... I said NO
They told me to put duplicate products in brands bag ... I said NO
They told me to avoid taxes... I said NO
They took Alcohol and spent nights with girls... I said NO
Finally they told me to import outdated baby food and market them by mixing chemical ... and I said... NO

They both left me suddenly... they made this plan without informing me and left me.... and made plan to destroy my business.

Both of them are very much successful today. They are doing very good business. 1 of them slaughter 4 cows and the other slaughter 3 cows in this Eid-ul-Azha. They become rich now. And successfully destroyed my business... want to know how...

They didn't invest any money at all... I owe them US$ 40,000... but they also didn't give me that money...

They are my friends... I trusted them... But we had no written documents... I trusted them.

For last 3 months... I dont have any business. I strongly believe that Allah the Almighty take exam of my Iman. I take my prayers regularly... doing Amol and dua to get rid of this pathetic time...

Almost every night ... I pass sleepless ... sometimes looking at the sky... crying... Allah... please... my lenders are getting crazy everyday... The bank people already scolding my parents... and they are doing this every day... other people call me ... if I don't receive, they call my wife... my wife... still with me... expecting this month... just put her hand on me ... and keep telling... InshaAllah everything will be ok by the grace of Almighty... I say yes...

I have no money now... only have $60,000 debt... still haunting for a business or a Job...

I believe in Allah... and only Allah...

InshaAllah... one day my nightmare will be over...

Dear all, Please pray for my parents, my wife, my unborn child and for me.

Allah... please forgive me...

They said you obey the punishment or rules i made for you
than what you said?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic