IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "How to spot a muslim moderate", Private  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"How to spot a muslim moderate", Private

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UTJAMS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

It's a bit of humour. Please don't take it to heart. There are far more important things at hand than just that. B'fazle ta'la, brother i have never been terribly sensitive about what anything ever says about me.

You must be nominated for a Nobel Prize for being the only human being on our earth with more than one first language.

Right, so I'm guessing English is not your First language.

First of several means that there are more besides the first, as in a second, third  and fourth in my case.

Your support for the attacks on Muslims is noted as muslims line up with kafir to attack their brothers and sisters so as to see yourself as fitting in, as it was foretold and was written down in the books of the hadiths over a thousand years ago.

Allah Hafiz

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 11:59am

Right, so I'm guessing English is not your First language.

Thank goodness a language as limited as English is not my first language.

Brother it's nothing of the sort you suggest at all. There are far more important issues, far more important defences we need to set up than beating up at a bit of humour. That's where we go wrong.

At least I am honourable enough to place my location and, above all, name on my proile. Visit our site and contribute something solid to Islam if you are that much of some Ghazi instead of merely barking at some quite reasonable albeit English periodical.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic