IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do Muslims plan on taking over the world?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do Muslims plan on taking over the world?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Of course Islam is definitely more than believing in God. I agree that mix isnt necessary to declare one ness of Allah. But NO, you cannot be a muslim by rejecting any of the prophets/Messengers. And Muslims should have same respect for all the prophets.

Hi nu, but muslims single out Mohamed in their profession of faith in the same breath as Allah.  The prophets that would be accepted by Christians and Jews aren't mentioned.    From watching You Tube Yusuf Estes, my understanding is that for a person can become a muslim, the person would have to say the Shahada.   To me, the Shahada is like taking an oath of allegiance to Mohamed, my opinion .

Of course, in Christianity, we have the Apostle's creed as a basic statement of faith.   But saying the Apostle's creed  is not how a person becomes a Christian.    A person becomes a Christian by one-to-one direct prayer to God saying what needs to be said regarding confessing to be a sinner, and in need of  Jesus for forgiveness of sins.    Saying a statement of faith such as the Apostle's creed is something a person does after they become a Christian.   

Quote Surely muslims would like to see the entire world following muhammad, but muslims will never desire to achieve it by force. Islam has enough good things in it to atract logical and blessed people. So as a Muslim I would only try to expose non muslims to the teachings of Quran and the rest willbe taken care by its author.

Yes, you can do that in a western country, or a Christian country like the United States.   You are free to proselytize for Islam all you want.  And in doing so can attack the very core of Christian belief that Jesus is God, protected by the law.

But if you were a Christian trying to proselytize in a Muslim country, you would be put in jail, because the law persecutes you.    And if a person in a country like Pakistan said something negative against Mohamed - that is the death sentence.  Excuse me, but that is a fanatical religion.     I could only imagine what the world would be like under muslim rule.    

Here's what I am looking at.  In Europe there is a big concern over muslims demanding Sharia law, and the muslim populations in those countries are violent about it, plenty of you tube videos.   Turkey has been trying to get into the EU, but there is no way the Europeans can let that happen because muslim will become the majority.   And when muslims become the majority, other religions are suppressed... by force.   All we have to do is to look at the middle east countries, and countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan.

And pl note, that none should submit to Muhammad to be a Muslim, but submit only to Allah (God) as Muhammad did, so we as his followers should follow him.

Christianity is those who follow Christ.    Those who follow Mohamed should be called ?    Is Muslim a derivative of Mohamed?

Doug L.

lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:40pm
Dougg has posted over 460 statements and questions. He knows the basic of islam considering that he has actively participated on this site since 2007. So therefore, Dougg, why ask me a question to something that you already know the answer too. Wink
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Dougg has posted over 460 statements and questions. He knows the basic of islam considering that he has actively participated on this site since 2007. So therefore, Dougg, why ask me a question to something that you already know the answer too. Wink

Which particular question?   It is a discussion forum.  If you don't want to discuss, then don't discuss. Smile

Doug L.   

Edited by Douggg - 27 May 2011 at 3:29pm
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:27pm
the goal of islam is to have a khilafat over the world....however khilafat is misinterpreted and moulded and given a political color........khilafat is far from being political.......i will copy paste my topic "khalifa/khilafay" below.....do go through it and judge yourself that what does islam want.

KHALIFA/ KHILAFAT

(20�114) � �exalted is Allah the true King�

(2:31)- �I am about to place Khalifa on earth�.

Khalifa means �he came after� or �he stood in place of� i.e. vicegerent, representative.
So we stand in place of Allah on Earth.

A vicegerent of an unjust king will have to be unjust or he will face wrath of his king. Where as a vicegerent of a just king will have to be just or he will face the wrath of his king - God is Merciful, Gracious and most Beneficent.

We are representatives of God i.e. servants of God.
 (30:28)- �He sets forth an example from among your lives, do you take your servants as full partners with equal share in the wealth?� (13:40)- �your mission is only to give warning; it is for Us to do the reckoning�.
Allah has told his khalifas his mission, which is to only give warning. This he did so for he further says (30:28)- �do you fear the servants as you fear each other? In this way he explains His signs to people who use their reason.

Allah has no fear of anything. But those who are not his servants but Satan�s servants are a cause of concern to Him, as He will have to put them in hell while He wants them in paradise. He is the king, we are his ambassadors and our job is not to crush the rebellion but to convert the rebels to accept the leadership of Allah. For in crushing of rebels they go to hell and Satan�s challenge against Allah and us gets furthered. That�s why our king said to His Khalifas (16:126-128)- �Invite ALL to the way of your lord, with wisdom and beautiful preaching and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. If you want to punish (from ALL I have asked you to invite), then let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong done to you. But if you show patience (then I, in My wisdom tell you) it is indeed the best course and do you be patient (i.e. forgive those and not punish those whom you think deserve punishment) for I am with those who restrain themselves and do good�.
If we punish, we cease to be with God, for Allah is with the patient. When we cease to be with Allah, we cease to be his Khalifas and become his criminals � and for criminals is Allah Jabbar and Kahhar.

Allah tells His khalifas about �His patience� and �forbearance�, so that we might learn from them and pity on ourselves for not being like our master. (16:61)- �If I were to catch man for his every sin, there wouldn�t be a single creature alive on the back of this Earth�. Why don�t we melt away in embarrassment? Allah further says (13:6) - �your lord is full of forgiveness for mankind�. Thus should be the khalifas of God, nay even more, much more
(24:22)- �forgive and overlook, do you not wish Allah to forgive (and overlook your sins)?�. Allah is saying O My khalifas, make my mission, your mission; forget your punishment and remember mine; forget wrongs done to you and remember wrongs done to me by you and him whom you want to punish; forget what you should do in this �sport and diversionary life� and remember what I would do in the real unending life!!!

Why doesn�t the sky burst and earth swallow us? Why don�t we melt away like wax in embarrassment and cry endlessly, for we have brought dishonour to the One who only deserves honour? Why don�t we beat our chest for we have spoilt the name of our master and for we belittle Him in front of Satan by betraying Him? To our generation he would say- the sheet on my body was being pulled away and you didn�t help me. I was hungry and you didn�t give Me food; I was thirsty and you didn�t give Me a drink. So, the people of the books of Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad mourn and mourn endlessly for what you have done. Yet there are many who will remember the honour of the Prophets when the talk is going on about the dishonour of God.

As for Khilafat, the word �Khalifa� was used by Allah when there was no state, no country, no society, nay not even population; when there was Adam, the khalifa of Allah, for whom the word khalifa was used for the first time. There was no room for politics, for there was no one else. Thus it meant loving Him truly, endlessly, always being thankful to him.

When Abraham was given �the worst father�, one can imagine of- he didn�t start politics but said � �my God has been gracious to me and I will pray for you that peace be on you�.
They were khalifas.

Today if something befalls us, we think about our rights and how we can subdue others so that they never repeat it- this is politics: and praying for their forgiveness to Allah is Khilafat like Abraham asked for forgiveness for the people of Lut. When God was fulfilling his promise to Satan, his khalifa was still fulfilling the promise to his master- desiring paradise for all and God said that you are not my servant but you are �Khalilullah� (friend of God).

When Prophet Muhammad was offered leadership, He said that, even if you give me sun in one hand and moon in another, I would still not leave my cause. Today Meccan�s have been replaced by Muslims who offer leadership and talk of Islamic state. Where as rest of the Muslims in a second leave the cause, so unlike prophet!

Prophet Yusuf was a slave and yet a khalifa, is there any denier who would dare say that he wasn�t a khalifa? He wasn�t a king yet a khalifa! Imagine even being a slave you can be khalifa, even being a slave you can run Khilafat!!!

Come O Muslims come lets establish the khilafat, the true khilafat, its obligatory to establish khilafat, one who is not a khalifa will not go to paradise.

Hadith of Mishkat Ul Masabih- �an angel came to me who was very fat. He asked, �Do you want to live like a common man and a prophet or you want to become a king and a prophet? God will fulfill your demand.� I glanced at Gabriel to advice me, he advised me to accept the former and I told the big fat angel that I want to live like a common man and prophet�.

(20:114) � �exalted is God the true King�

The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2012 at 4:00am
Christianity is those who follow Christ.

Wrong Doug L.    If you follow Christ then you would be a Jew.Christ was a Jew his mother was a Jew his father was a Jew he preached Judaism and he read the Torah.So if you follow Christ you should have been a Jew and not a Christian.
Samuel View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samuel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2015 at 3:33pm
well the first christians were seen as a jewish sect but as Christs comming allowed christians to move beyond the regulations of the mainstream jewish faith a process started with Jesus himself and continued with each generation in time they were labeled Christians by outsiders as they had evolved far enough away from the Jewish faith . In reality much of what jews believed is at the root of both christianity and islam.
Sammie123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 1:27pm
Not Muslim but I think a small group of extremists want to take over the world. But in reality, it would never happen. For one, Christianity is the most "popular religion" in the world and there are other religions as well. Plus, most Muslims are peaceful and go on with their life. I think it's just a small group who want to "take over the world." 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic