IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rahim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rahim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beyan44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 6:32am
Exactly, I am referring to the Mercy that was shown me. I am a very fortunate person.  
freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2005 at 3:29am

Originally posted by Beyan44 Beyan44 wrote:

I became a Muslim through the mercy of Allah. This I know for I am the most unworthy. I don't even consider Heaven. I hope to serve Allah in gratitude for the more peaceful life he has shown me, free from the constant fears and hoplessness of before.

As Salaamu alaikum.

Masha Allah. It took me like forever to finally able to drop heaven and hell from my mind. I found Islam so natural after that. Whatever I do - I do it because Allah is merciful - I want to prove it to myself that I have the God's character by doing mercy approach to others, albeit a small one. 

We know so much already in this life, yet whatever we know is insignificant with what we think exist out there. This gift now we have is beyond measure - more than anyone can imagine. Everything look and feel so real, but do they?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic