IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thank you All!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you All!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christainwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you All!!!!!
    Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:15pm
This is Christianwoman. I am writting this to thank everyone of you that has helped me threw my troubles. Things are getting a lot more clear for me and I have all of you to thank for. You helped me see, you helped me believe, you helped me understand that when things get bad Don't run away from and face it head on. I am so gratful to know you and to know that no matter what I can count on the sisters of Islam to help me threw anything. And now I know that I can always count on Allah!!!!! Thank you all so so much
Taryn
Meedo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2005 at 3:38pm

Sister

Any time , . We are honored to have you and answer yr questions and give you our answers and experiences.

Peace and love and happiness be in yr life and after life.

Peace

meedo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic