IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Here  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:04am

Isn't Insha Allah if God Wills ummziba???  Ma'sha Allah, is when you admire something/someone???  I don't know, my language isn't Arabic.

Also, rami, I did not:

Quote:
I am not judging you, that is Allah's place to do so.

umm.. ummziba said that.. please get your facts right.

Salams :)

IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:09am

herjihad,

This line you quoted: "Getting married is the first step that will help your situation." I do not agree with.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.. I heared, I can't remember from a Hadith or what, but if there is a baby in your womb, you must not get Nikah done at this time, because this baby is a part of your body.  My point is, if you have Nikah, this baby then has Nikah with the man you are doing it with.

Confuses me, I heared this discussion a few years ago when I was young on the topic of Hadith and Islam.

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 3:34am

Actually, in'sha Allah means "God willing" and should be said whenever we say something about the future, as things only happen in the future if God so wills.

And ma'sha Allah means "as God wills" as in "it is as God wills".  This is said when anything has already happened to indicate that we believe that everything happens by God's will.  

I hope this is helpful.

Peace, ummziba.

IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:54am

Thanx for that info. ummziba

Allah Hafiz!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic