IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Debate: The false massiah truth or not?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Debate: The false massiah truth or not?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:29pm
You also left out that after prophet Jesus (alayhi Salaam) descends he will also kill the anti-christ.
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 6:00pm

I think when it said kill it meant reform, in a sense it is a death of bad behaviors and they will be reformed and have a rebirth, resurrection or a renewal of the pure fresh spirit Allah Breathed into us at creation that was corrupted by ignorance, lack of training, counseling, consultation, prayer and living prayers in their life to guide them on the right path.

For no Soul that Allah created is without value and Station as Messenger in my opinion.....

Death can be symbolic of the End of something.

Allah is merciful and only He has the right to choose the hour of our death not us.

Everyone has a purpose and Allah does not create useless things.

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

Just my thoughts on that... 

Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic