IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > GREEN Forum
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Plastic Bags  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plastic Bags

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:07pm
plastic bags should be banned. we can use jute bags instead to save the environment!

Edited by Nemart - 27 September 2012 at 12:47pm
PeruTravel View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeruTravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:37am
The environment is made up of systems, cycles, and specialized relationships between living and non-living elements. When everything�s working the way it should be, all the living organisms within the environment, including humans, are healthy and thriving.Please avoid using plastic bags.
Themed View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Themed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51am
Originally posted by donna82d donna82d wrote:

Originally posted by emba7 emba7 wrote:

On the subject of plastic and using them for shopping, what does everyone use in their kitchen trash cans? Do you use plastic bags to line them? I use my shopping bags, small I know but its recycling in a sense.

I also use the plastic shopping bags for rubbish. I think it is a waste to buy plastic bags just to throw them out.

I also use my shopping bags for the garbage. I also wash them, in the sink with hot water and lot and lots of soap and use them to cover food in the refrigerator. another few great ideas: use them to line paint trays and protect paint brushes, us them when shipping or packing fragile things like dishes or take them back to the store and reuse them again and again.

abdullahsiham View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdullahsiham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:33pm
In most of the South East Asia cities, like Singapore, Penang already taken some serious action against plastic bag. Many vendors are giving free recycle bags, and charge on plastic bag.
anki View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female Hindu
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2022 at 10:02pm
Hi everyone,
I Hope you all are well, i am new to this community and happy to join you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic