IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patience Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help!!
    Posted: 03 August 2005 at 7:29am

As Salaamu Alaikum

I am a muslim sister gradually trying to get on my deen and get myself right. I have so much to work on.

I dont know to many muslims and really dont know who to ask. Honestly i believe sometimes it doesnt matter what religion u are with people are still unkind. I was wondering if any sisters or brothers would mind sending me anything that could help me get started. Such as some Quranic verses. I have read the Quran but once all the way through. I know that is not enough and will never be, but that is my goal to start and continue.

I am so confused about my life right now, I AM NOT CONFUSED ON ISLAM! Does anyone have a site I can go to where I can download the Quran or something to continuously play on my computer? I believe it will help keep my focus on the right path.

Please anyone I am asking for help from my muslim family around the world. I NEED HELP

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 9:06am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum,

If my pc haven't been crashed i could share my special collection with you,it could be an honor...i'll try to collect some good sites for you after i have turned back to my home...take care...

Guys,here is a mission waiting you,all of you please support the thread...

Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 9:55am
A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic