IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Jews control the Media"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Jews control the Media"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

I find stating Jews controlling the media an ignorant statement but I find people who are as st**id to believe it to be worse.

Helen Thomas doubled down on the controversial comments that led to the end of her long career during a speech yesterday to an Arab-American group in Dearborn, Mich., prompting a fierce condemnation by the Anti-Defamation League.

�I can call a president of the United States anything in the book, but I can�t touch Israel, which has Jewish-only roads in the West Bank,� Thomas said. �No Americans would tolerate that � white-only roads.�

�We are owned by the propagandists against the Arabs. There�s no question about that. Congress, the White House and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is. � We�re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way.�

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2010/12/04/news-you-need-for-dec-4-2010/

This tells me what? Some other political analysts comments? Again this is one persons opinion. If you believe this view is law then that is fine. However there are various influences. Arabs in the political office are influenced, so are whites, and so are blacks and yes behind the scenes there are five maybe ten figures who are controlling the puppet strings.
SimonV75 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimonV75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:15pm
Interesting thread. Could it be that the latest Wiki-leaks scandal would give cause to place greater restrictions on what information is accessible over the internet. Therefore giving the people in power even more control over the media. Just a thought.
JimRockford View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimRockford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:46am
Simon is correct. They can and will use this as a reason to further curtail and conrrol the media.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Gibbs Gibbs wrote:

This tells me what? Some other political analysts comments? Again this is one persons opinion. If you believe this view is law then that is fine. However there are various influences. Arabs in the political office are influenced, so are whites, and so are blacks and yes behind the scenes there are five maybe ten figures who are controlling the puppet strings.
Only one person has to say "the emperor has no clothes" as long as the person is the eye witness. No, I don't believe she is the law just informed about the reality.
There are others even in the Z state saying even worse than what she said. Look at  Uri Avnery 
I don't know which Arabs are in some important political office to be influenced( lost you there)
This whole thing falls under one category that is accountability either one is for it or against it!
It is a case of faith vs unbelief...Then every thing else doesn't matter who does what to who, it is the worship of mammon and there are plenty who are ready for that!
It is kind of hard to count the numbers and I am not going to think about that...There is real life saga of Bernie Madoff's whose son hanged himself while Bernie is the slammer for what 150 years, does it make sense? Then another Jewish family Picowers that was sitting with the loot coughs up 7 billion dollars. At least  Bernie cheated his own kind but why? They did bargain their souls to the devil for what?
 Sooner or later the accountability of hereafter sure will ultimately separate the truth from falsehood.

All the truth makes you free in proportion to the truth you apprehend. The  piece meal of truth is like mixing good wine with a polluted water that no one with sound judgment would appreciate much less let it be served in an august company! An American said long ago "The professors, clergy,politicians and writers would die of fear rather than speak the truth". And this is supposed to be home of the free and land of the brave!
The life is short so think about it... excuse my rant...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 23 December 2010 at 11:37am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:46pm
Gibbs:
Have you seen this video?http://archive.feedblitz.com/150615/~3933756
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Gibbs View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gibbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:31am
I read the link you gave. Very intriguining, but I wonder if the thesis is actually accessable I may have passed over that information.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic