IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Africa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RE: would you marry a divorced woman?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RE: would you marry a divorced woman?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cup-cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RE: would you marry a divorced woman?
    Posted: 20 October 2010 at 1:22am
asalaamualaikum to all...

I am new to this forum so please make me maaf for any shortcomings.

I was married to a person I thought I knew! When I fell pregnant he was excited and so was I ... As any mother to be I was ECSTATIC!

During my pregnancy though my ex-husband used to leave me and go out alone, always on his phone, never gave me clear answers as to his whereabouts and grew very distant from me...

I used to always make dua and ask Allah Ta'la for help. I was so scared and alone!

At 5 and a half months pregnant due to all the stress I lost my baby :-(

my ex-husband then said to me he no longer wanted to be in the marriage

I never got support from him during my pregnancy and even after I lost my baby!!!

I was so lost! But Allah is always there for us... Alhumdullilah!

why is it that some men and women take their spouses for granted?

Make lots of dua for all of us young people who would love to inshallah find a husband/wife that will be Allah conscious and put deen first and leave all haraam behind inshallah... Aameen

would you marry a divorced person?
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 7:17pm
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:45pm
as far as the kuestion goes......a muslim should have no problem in marrying a divorced person just as there is no problem in marrying an unmarried person. point is would one be able to get along or not which is the main issue.
i know our society would have problems but it is only due to lack of intellectuality.
peace be on you.
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic