IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - presence of Allah manifest in your life?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

presence of Allah manifest in your life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:50am

Originally posted by Jenni Jenni wrote:

Ummziba, I have not read the whole thread but I really like some things my grandma and other ladies in church do. Every week they knit hats and gloves, scarves ect to send overseas for kids and adults in poor countries that are cold. What a great way to get sisters together and talk, drink tea and do something productive. Once you get a few cases you could ship them to Bosnia, or somewhere else that gets cold. Since I can't knit I would have to be creative, but maybe I could learn. I would also like to say sorry if I have rubbed you the wrong way, I think I have been to into debate and not enough into understanding. Peace

I want to cry....i remembered 1990,there was an donation programme succeeded? to Africa by UN...there was an two boy talking to each other when the UN cargo planes arrived to the airport inside an desert....

a sweet black boy:brother,brother they came!!!...we can survive!!!...

Then they opened the boxes for finding some foods,the man dissolving the donations gave a toy to the little boys who were seeking for some foods...one of the toys was pink panther...their stomaches was still hungry and they were trying to find what the hell was going on...Jenni

Edited by Suleyman
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 2:44pm

...i can die...

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 12:05am
God is ever present in my life I can tell from my existence now and the many sins I've involved myself in past, and present. Being Muslim is always a continuing struggle. Almost like that nice looking carrot at the tip of your mouth always chasing it hoping to get it. I find God to be ever present and ever merciful to me but also to non-Muslims. I took comefort in the Quranic verse "And we are nearer to you than your own jugular vein." Also, I take comfort in evrytime the wind blow I can imagine God saying "I love you." Talk about moving...
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 11:14am

Be able to be who I am and expressing that, the spirit within

When I am mixing with nature, I feel a strong sense of closeness and a strong sense of the spiritual universe around and within me.

Music, is important, it is a way to re connect or to re-balance, it is my therapy    

Being quiet at times and let my mind wonder to the magnificance of this universe. I often normally at summer go out at night in the backyard and look up to the night sky.

God is present in my life - anywhere that I am  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 1:17pm

That was lovely Angel...

Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic