IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Arab & Gujarati  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Arab & Gujarati

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arab & Gujarati
    Posted: 30 July 2010 at 9:34am

An Arab was admitted in the Lilavati Hospital at Mumbai for heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood in case need arises.

As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally.
So the call went out to a number of countries.

Finally a Gujarati was located who had a similar type of blood. The Gujarati willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Gujarati as appreciation for giving his blood, a new Toyota Prado, diamonds, lapiz lazuri jewellery
and a million US dollars.

Once again the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Gujarati who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Gujarati a thank you card and a jar of Almond halwa sweets.

The Gujarati was shocked to see that the Arab this time did not reciprocate the Gujarati's kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and asked him that this time also I thought that you would give me Toyota Prado, Diamonds and Jewellery... .. But you gave only a thank you card and a jar of Almond sweets ....

On this the Arab replied

"Bapu.....now I have Gujju (Gujarati) blood
in my veins
!"
Divya_Mohammed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divya_Mohammed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2010 at 11:30am
Assalam Alaikum

Really good joke. But Gujratis like Arabs are large=hearted people, as I have many Gujarati friends.

Allah Hafiz
Divya Mohammed Iyer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic