IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - SAD!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SAD!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslim_gal1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SAD!!
    Posted: 30 July 2005 at 12:12pm

I FIND THIS A LIL SAD!!

say if a person is born a little slow (they sometimes forget what there talking about..and they say something wrong,but after they realize that they had made a mistake, but they do it so much and after they cry because it happend again) .so if there born like that and disrespect there parents when there not thinking then how is it there fault that they were born that way?

BECAUSE IN ISLAM RESPECTING  PARENTS IS THE MAIN THING

SALAAMZ

muslim_gal1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslim_gal1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 4:18am

com'on people give me some thought about it

salaamz

Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 5:04am

Salaam muslim_gal1988,

I would like to help you but really, I didn't understand what you are asking.

Could you be more specific.

Peace.

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:28am
This thread need to be supported by the sister,please...
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 11:10am

Assalamu alaikum muslim_gal1988,

I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but, I think you mean: if someone was born a little slow mentally, are they responsible for their actions, especially hurting parents?

First, respecting parents is certainly important in Islam, Allah, tells us this many times in the Qur'an.  The most important thing in Islam is worshipping Allah (which includes following His commands, which includes respecting parents).

If one truly has no control over their responses, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.  If one uses their disability as an excuse to misbehave, then this would be something one would need to ask Allah's forgiveness for.

If parents are not understanding the problem with a child who says mean things but doesn't mean them, perhaps the parents need to talk to a professional who can help them understand the situation.

I don't know if this is helpful at all .  

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 9:10pm

Bismillah

Assalamu'alaikum dear dister muslim_gal1988,

The nature of human being is such that he/she is the one who forgets...  where Arabic insan originates from nisyaan (forgetfullness) and thus establishes one of its meanings as "the forgetful one".

We all often find ourselves making errors in forgetfullness but we should never stop from returning to Allah, The Knower of All Things and seeking His forgiveness and guidance. One must also admit his/her mistake committed in the state of forgetfullness and apologise to parents and treat them with respect.

And Allah knoweth best.

MOCKBA
muslim_gal1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslim_gal1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 7:39pm

salaamz people

ur right thats wat i meant ummziba ...and ya that helps...thanx alot and mockba thanx alot also that helps 2..i was so lost ..cause 1 of my friend's sister is like that so i was just wondering..but anything thanx u guys r the best

SALAAMZ

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic