IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - May Allah help me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

May Allah help me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iman20012004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May Allah help me
    Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:43pm

Assalam Alaikum my brothers and sisters! I am in need of help to raise my only ward and son. I sent him to his older sister in a farm far away from where I am staying now. I am at a lost how to be able to feed him and find a place of our own. I am a single mother and my 6 year old son is my adoptive son as well as that of my adoptive daughters Vera Hope and Aisha Hope. Please help us anyone out there. I have never been married and I adopted these kids of my older sister Hope who's a drug addict and has problems of her own. Harry Rudolph is my youngest adoptive son and I had a research business which is not doing well. I converted in 1994 and my Moslem name is Iman. Please email me at [email protected] for any of you who could help me out. GOD forgive me for doing this but I have no choice. the husband of my sister where Im staying now wants me out of their house already. He doesnt say it but I feel it and its the worst feeling in the world not to be wanted and not to be able to feel well most of the time when he is around.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic