IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Parent Issues, in need of help.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Parent Issues, in need of help.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightguidance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:52am
Allah akbar.....Congragulations brother.Shawn.praise be to Allah
 I am very happy for you all I can tell you that the improvement to your parents more than before Perhaps that would make them  Accept Islam  also 
kristinthomas View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristinthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2010 at 3:22am
It is simply because I feel as if they treat me like the father should be, but I try to ignore it and treat it the highest respect regardless. I respect my mother very much, and I have known him all my life and she has raised many times a single mother. Right to my father recently passed away, but my parents divorced, the father I refer to my stepfather.
tearjecker0510 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tearjecker0510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2010 at 8:30pm
Great forum!!! Thanks for sharing guys!! I have learned a lot here. Now I know what to do now. Keep up the good work.
jessiered0510 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessiered0510 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 5:47pm

Great forum!!! Thanks for the information guys. Now I know what to do when I encounter things like this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic