IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Study Quraan and Sunnah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Study Quraan and Sunnah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Study Quraan and Sunnah
    Posted: 29 September 2009 at 9:50pm

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh

Dear sisters of Islam,Heart

I pray to Allah that you help me in this and share me the rewards we get form Allah, the Greatest. Remember that His rewards are blessing in your life and being in Jannah for ever.

I need you sisters to fill our days of Quraan and Sunnah. Please sisters, we need to cooperate for the sake of Allah, the Merciful.   Put your hand in my hand we can do it together, inshallah.

I NEED YOU. Please, I thought of a plan for us to  do together. I understand that many of you have work and responsibilities but I tried to make this easy for every one.

We want to start a full plan for every two days of the week.

1- The first two days we read three pages of Qura'an or fewer with the full explanation of them. Then the one who did that has to sign in and tell us that she did that so that she encourages others to compete nd do more.

2- The other two days we want to study just one name of Allah 99 names and know its meaning. We also have to say what we learned form this name and what it adds to our faith. Any one of you finish first has to add here short reply of what she studied, anything useful and rewarding.
 Every two days for Allah 99 names, I will suggests the name we want to study to gather, and you can suggest any other name.

3- The other two days we  study one short Hadith and see its meaning and what we learn from it. Every two days I will suggest the hadith but you have the choice to suggest another one.

Please sisters, please please please .. do cooperate with me on this. If you are busy to do this tell us. We can make it very easy for you.

One day we all will die and take nothing with us from this life. We won't take money, job, friends even our families and friends will leave us. These good deeds are the only thing that go with us and fill our graves with light. Sisters, we will be a lone in the darkness of the grave. We have to hurry to fill our accounts with good deeds. May Allah be pleased on you.

Please let us feel the sisterhood in Islam and fr the sake of Allah.

(83.26  The seal thereof will be Musk: And for this let those aspire, who have aspirations)

Edited by Full of Hopes - 06 December 2009 at 11:41am
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic