IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and Day Of Judgement  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and Day Of Judgement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:21pm

actually brother unity

i heared this statment from khutba al jum'a from the khateeb

and i wann to give my thanks to bro rami for his sbeatifull words

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:52am

To Bro M_Hafez,

I see your postings of aritcle from some source regarding Hazrat Khaled ben Waleed. Its a good effot and plz continue with that. Learning from any source is good, though finding a good source of learning is really a tough job. Learning something by hearing from Juma Khateeb or from a book or for that matter, from a so called "Alim", all by itself, does't end there, but real step forward towards correct learning is through objectively questioning them with your own wisdom and seeking your own solutions from their quoted references (if they ever provide some). Especially if the matter you think is serious for you, always ask them for the source of their information. These references would tell you how much to believe in them. Of course Quran and authentic sunnah are the ultimate references for us as believers of Islam. Typically, a reference of a book contains both its title as well as its authors name, much better if page number, vol # or any other pertinent info is also provided for making it easy to find it without waste of time. Remember, its your own logical wisdom that shall motivate you and make you eager to learn more and in a better way. 

M_Hafez View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_Hafez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:07am

always ask them for the source of their information.

yes i will

u r right akhi

thanks alot

I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:04am

Asalam Aalaikum

Brother Hafez

The problem is that in the Khutba of Jumah prayer,the Imam doesnot answer the questions since their is no question and answer session during Khutba or after Khutba so that's why it is useless to ask them for the source of any information.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic