IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran Grammar  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran Grammar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Touchene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quran Grammar
    Posted: 13 January 2010 at 4:00am

Salamu Alaykum,

The Quranic Arabic Corpus website has moved to http://corpus.quran.com

This website shows the Arabic grammar, syntax and morphology for each word in the Holy Quran.

The word-by-Word Quran grammar maps out the syntax of the entire Quran, with analysis and translation. The Quran grammar is illustrated using dependency graphs.

Let me know what you think.

w/salam

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2010 at 7:57am
Wa'laikum Salaam

Yes, this  site is very good. Masha Allah. I don't think there is any such site that explains grammar of every word in detail.

Indeed it helped me a lot when i were learning grammar. I used to note down its grammar, and answer in my class. Smile  I did bookmark this page.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:53am

I bookmarked this link as well. As much as I despise translations I feel that it may be helpful.Jazak Allah khayran

Edited by seekshidayath - 16 January 2010 at 7:21am
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic