IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sister In Law Found Dead  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sister In Law Found Dead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leigha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sister In Law Found Dead
    Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:28pm
At 5am this morning my sister in law was found dead in her bed. She died in her sleep. My husband and I rushed over and saw her body before they took her and he is not handling it very well. Please pray for him and his family as they are not handling it very well at all.

I ask that everyone please make duah for my husband and his family and mine to give us the strength to deal with his as she was not muslim please pray for us and her soul.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:59pm
As Salamu Alaikum

May Allah swt bestow patience to your husband and his family. Stay strong, sis !
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:27pm
Asalaam Alaikum,

My Duas for you and your family.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 9:33pm
Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon

We ask Allah to have mercy upon her and forgive her; and make easy this time of difficulty for her family. 
SteppeNomad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteppeNomad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:54am
Salam

Our duas are with you and family, may Allah ease this difficult time in your lives. Hope for the best and keep in there insallah.
Ya Allah, Bismillah, AllahuAkbar.
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:48am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Innalillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon

We ask Allah to have mercy upon her and forgive her; and make easy this time of difficulty for her family. 

Ameen.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic