IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 10 Steps to Maximise First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10 Steps to Maximise First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 Steps to Maximise First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah
    Posted: 22 November 2009 at 4:04pm
10 Steps to Maximising the First Ten Days of Dhul Hijjah

The first of these blessed ten days starts Wednesday the 18th of November and finishes on Eid ul Adha which is on Friday the 27th of November!

-Rasulullah (Sallahu Alihe Wassalam) said: �On no days is the worship of Allah desired more than in the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah. The fast of each of these days is equal to the fast of a whole year, and the ibaadat (worship) of each of these nights is equal to the ibaadat of laylatul qadr.� (Tirmizi and Ibn Maajah)

Ibn `Abbas (ra) reported that the Prophet (saw) said: "There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days." The people asked, "Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah?" He said, "Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah, except in the case of a man who went out, giving himself and his wealth up for the cause (of Allah), and came back with nothing." (Reported by Al-Bukhari)

These hadith confirm that the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah possess tremendous blessings and excellence and we should all make the best of these blessed days that are left. These rewards should not be missed at any cost!

Scholars have stressed that these special and blessed days and nights of the first ten days in particular should be spent doing intensive worship and virtuous acts as well as contemplation.

Here are 10 ways in which we can all make the best use of these precious ten days of the Dhul Hijjah:

1. Make a timetable for oneself for these first ten days of Dhul Hijah

One should make a timetable for oneself so that one can make the best of these 10 precious days.

This can include the fact that one will read ALL the salat with jamaat or that one will read one or two juz at this or that time as well as including the nafl prayers that one will aim to pray and the amount of dhikr one will aim to do throughout the day or night and any ibadat (worship) that one will do at certain times etc.

One should strive to worship on all if not at least as many of the first ten nights of Dhul Hijjah as is possible inshallah as these rewards are unmissable and time is short and we need as many good deeds as possible in order to please Allah before we are taken.

Making a structured timetable may help one to better organise oneself especially during these precious 10 days so that one can maximise them and make best use of them.

A PDF file is attached below where one can monitors ones progress in regards to ibadat(worship) throughout the day everyday and write down what to do better next day so one can improve oneself everyday inshallah

2. Fasting the First Nine Days, Especially the Day of `Arafah (9th)

The scholars have concured that it is recommended to fast during the first nine days of Dhu�l Hijja.

Note, however, that the tenth day is the day of Eid, and is prohibitively disliked and sinful to fast this day. [Buhuti, Kashshaf al-Qina`; Nawawi,Majmu`; Fatawa Hindiyya; Haskafi, Durr al-Mukhtar; Dardir,al-Sharh al-Saghir]

Of these, it is particularly recommended to fast the Day of `Arafah (9th of Dhu�l Hijjah), even for the one on Hajj in the Hanafi school, if it does not weaken the pilgrim from spending the day busy in worship. [Haskafi, Durr; Kasani, Bada�i`]

As for hadiths in which the Prophet (Allah bless him & give him peace) commanded against fasting this day for the pilgrim at `Arafah, this was understood by the Hanafi imams to refer to those whom it would weaken or tire. This was explained by Imam Tahawi. [Sharh Ma`ani al-Athar, 2.82-83] This is because of the numerous hadiths that have come in praise of this day in particular and fasting in it. Among these is:

Abu Qatada (Allah be pleased with him) related that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, �Fasting the Day of `Arafah (f: 9th of Dhu�l Hijjah) expiates for two years, one prior and one forthcoming. And fasting the Day of `Ashura (f: 10th of Muharram) expiates for the past year.� [Muslim, Abu Dawud, Nasa�i, and Ibn Majah]

Make Dua (supplication) - What a beautiful thing it is to create a relationship with Allah through Dua and asking his help and invoking in him for whatever we want in this life and the next! Especially in these days we should increase the amount of Dua�s we do especially in the latter part of the nights when they are most listened to.

"When My servants question thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me" (Quran 2:186),

Aisha (ra) said: "No believer makes Dua and it is wasted. Either it is granted here in this world or deposited for him in the Hereafter as long as he does not get frustrated."

In fact, it is even wrong to never make Dua, "Whosoever does not supplicate to Allah, He will be angry with Him." [Saheeh Jaami`as-Sagheer #2414]

3. Recite the Qur�an abundantly

We should try our best to read as much of the Holy Qur�an as is possible during these days in particular!

We should set ourselves high targets like even trying to complete the whole Qur�an within this period which is around 3 juz a day and it is possible but remember every action is judged by its intention and even if we don�t complete it at least we intended to and who�s to say Allah the most compassionate won�t reward us fully and multiply our deeds as much as he wants to!

For it is possible for Allah almighty the most kind and generous to do what he wants and he loves his slaves doing righteous deeds and having good intentions.

Hazrat Anas radhiyallahu anhu reports that Rasoolullah sallallahu alaihi wasallam said: "Whoever reads the Quran, Allah grants that person ten good deeds for every letter. And for one who hears the Qur�an being recited, Allah grants a good deed for every letter, and such a person will be resurrected among those who will recite and ascend the stages of Jannat."

Hazrat Ibni Abbas(ra) narrates that Rasoolullah(saw) said: "He who listens to one letter of the Quran, ten good deeds are recorded for him, ten sins are forgiven, and his status is elevated by ten stages."

So if one letter of the Qur'an is equivalent to ten good deeds then imagine how much is the reward for reading each letter in these 10 days! Subhanallah!

So let us read as much of the Qur�an as we can in these first ten days and nights of this month and continue to do so for the rest of the year!

4. Strive to gain forgiveness

One should strive and do their utmost to gain the mercy of Allah in these first ten days.

The best times to ask for forgiveness are just before the time of breaking ones fast and before Sehri after one reads the Tahajjud prayer. These are the times we should concentrate on repenting the most as these times duas are more readily accepted.

We should sincerely repent for past and present sins with the intention of not repeating them again and ask of Allah Ta�aala to help us prevent ourselves from doing them again and ask Allah to perfect our characters and to help us improve ourselves in everyway possible.

5. Do Parents Khidmat (Help)

We should always be the best towards our parents at all times and not even say �uff� to them and we should increase ourselves in helping our Parents and being the best towards them and making them happy and smile.

A man asked Prophet Muhammad "What kinds of deeds are best in the sight of God?" He replied, "To pray on time, to be good and kind to parents, and to struggle in the path of God" (Al-Bukhari).

The reward for being good and kind toward one's parents was mentioned on several occasions by Prophet Muhammad (Saw), emphasizing that those who are obedient to their parents and to God also will be in the highest places in Paradise.

Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) mentions in Noble Qur'an:

"And your Lord has commanded that you shall not serve (any) but Him, and goodness to your parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, say not to them (so much as) "Ugh" nor chide them, and speak to them a generous word. And make yourself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say: O my Lord! Have compassion on them, as they brought me up (when I was) little." Noble Qur'an (17:23-24)

A man asked Prophet Muhammad(Saw) "What kinds of deeds are best in the sight of God?" He replied, "To pray on time, to be good and kind to parents, and to struggle in the path of God" (Al-Bukhari).

Prophet Muhammad (Saw) also indicated that the pleasure or anger of Allah is in the pleasure or anger of parents, and that Muslims who are kind to their parents earn forgiveness from Allah. The importance of gaining the pleasure of one's parents was also emphasized by Prophet Muhammad (Saw) when he said that the earnest prayers of parents for or against their child are always answered by Allah.

So if our parents are angry or unhappy with us then how do we expect our fasts and deeds to be accepted? How do we expect to gain the mercy and forgiveness from Allah? Now is the time to ask our parents to forgive us for any wrongs we have done towards them and any unhappiness we have brought towards them and start from now to make them the happiest so that Allah may be the happiest with us.

6. Do much Superogatory Prayers (Nafil)

Superogatory prayers(Nafil) are one of the best ways to get close to Allah Ta�aala as well as filling up our good deed accounts. We have to invest as much as we can into the hereafter to just to this world.

Abu Hurairah reports that the Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam said: "The first thing that the people will be called to account for on the Day of Resurrection will be the prayers. Our Lord will say to the angels although He knows better: 'Look into the salah of my servant to see if he observed it perfectly or been negligent in it. So if he observed it perfectly it will be recorded to his credit, but if he had been negligent in it in any way, Allah would say: See if My servant has any supererogatory prayers. Then if he has any supererogatory prayers, Allah would say: Make up the deficiency in My servant's obligatory prayer with his supererogatory prayers.' Thereafter all his actions will be examined in like manner" (Abu Dawud).

Rabi'ah ibn Malik al-Aslami reported that the Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam said: "Ask (anything)." Rabi'ah said: "I ask of you to be your companion in paradise." The Prophet said: "Or anything else?" Rabi'ah said: "That is it." The Prophet sallallahu alehi wasallam said to him: "Then help me by making many prostrations (i.e., supererogatory prayers)." (Muslim)

The mother of the believers, Umm Habibah Ramilah bint Abu Sufyan (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that she heard the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) saying: �A house will be built in Paradise for every Muslim who offers twelve units of Prayers other than the obligatory ones in day and night, to seek pleasure of Allah.� (Reported by Muslim)

Here are some Nafil prayers we can all do everyday on these first ten days and nights of Dhul Hijjah and then continue to read them throughout the year!:

The Two Rakat before Fard of Fajr:

`Aishah, the mother of the believers, quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: �The two rak`ah before Dawn (Fajr) Prayer are better than the word and all that which it contains.� (Reported by Muslim)

Salaatul Ishraaq (Sunrise prayer-15-20 mins after sunrise) 2 or 2x2 Rakat of Nafil

Rasulullah is reported to have said, 'He who performs Fajr Salat with Jamaat and remains seated in the same place while engaging in Dhikr until after sunrise and thereafter performs 2 Rakaats Nafil Salat, (Ishraaq), he will obtain the Thawaab of one Hajj and one Umrah.' (Tirmidhi).

Duha Prayer (Salaatul Chasht-Breakfast prayer to be prayed before Zawaal(Midday)

'Salat al-Dhuhaa consists of 2 - 12 Rakaats and it is preferable to perform 8 Rakaats.' (Raddul Mukhtaar vol.1 pg.505)

The Prophet (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) is reported to have said that: Whoever prayed twelve rakaats at the time of Chasht, then Allah will, as a reward, prepare a palace of gold for him in Paradise. [Mishkat, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah]

4 Rakah Sunnah before Fard of Zuhr, 2 Rakah Sunnah and 2 Rakah Nafil after Fard of Zuhr

Umm Habibah (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: �Whoever sticks to the habit of offering four rak`ahs before Noon Prayer and four rak`ahs after it, Allah will shield him against the Hell-Fire.� (Reported by Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi)

4 Rak'aah Sunnah of Asr

Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said:"May Allaah have Mercy on the one who offers four (rak'ahs) before 'Asr prayer." (Abu Dawud)

If anyone enters a mosque, he should offer two rak`ahs before sitting.

Abu Qatadah (may Allah be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: �If any one of you enters a mosque, he should pray two rak`ahs before sitting.� (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

2 Rakat after doing Wudu (Ablution)

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him): �Tell me about the best of your deeds (i.e. one which you deem the most rewarding) since your embracing Islam because I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise.� Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) replied: �I do not consider any act of mine more rewarding than that whenever I make ablution at any time of night or day, I perform Prayer for as much as was destined for me to do.� (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)�

The MOST REWARDING Superogatory Prayer of all is Tahajjud

Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has said: In Paradise there is a castle reserved for those who read Tahajjud and the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) further adds, those who pray at night will enter paradise without having to account for their acts in this life.

It is recommended that you recite in your prayers as much of the Sacred Quran as you know. If you happen to know by heart the whole of the Sacred Quran you may, in at least 3 nights or most 4 nights of Tahajjud effectuate the complete reading of the Sacred Quran.

Otherwise, you may recite 3 Surah Ikhlas (Qul Hu Allahu Ahad) after your "Alhamdu..." in every Rakat and you will thus derive full benefits of the full recital of the Sacred Quran in every Rakat.

The dua's at the time of Tahajjud are very readily accepted by Almighty Allah and one should repent and ask of Allah and try to cry in their dua's at this time, if one cannot cry due to the hardness of ones heart due to sin then at least one should make the face as if one is crying. Just as a mother tends to her baby quickly and promptly when it cries the same way Allah attends to his servant quicker when they are crying.

Salaatul Tasbih

Our beloved Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) had taught this Nafil prayer to his Uncle, Hazrat Abbas (RA) and told him; He who performs this prayer will have his past and future sins forgiven.

The Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has recommended to read this prayer daily on each Friday or once a month or once a year, in case of this not being possible, to read it even once in one�s life. This Nafil prayer provides limitless benefits both in the material and spiritual life.

Ibn al Mubarak says: �The tasbih prayer is a greatly desired act and it is desirable that one should punctually observe it and never neglect it.

How to perform this Salaah

�Ikrimah reports from Ibn �Abbas that the Messenger of Allah said to �Abbas ibn �Abdal-Mutalib: �O �Abbas, O Uncle, shall I not give you, shall I not present to you, shall I not donate to you, shall I not tell you ten things which, if you do, Allah will forgive your first and last sins, past and present sins, intentional and unintentional sins, private and public sins? The ten actions are: pray four rak�at, reciting in every rak�ah al-Fatihah and a surah. And when you finish the Qur�anic recitation of the first rak�ah, say, while standing, �Subhanallah, al-hamdulillah, wa la ilaha illallah, wa Allahu Akbar� ['Glory be to Allah. All praise is due to Allah. There is no God except Allah. Allah is the greatest.'] Fifteen times. Then make ruku�, and while you are in ruku�, say the same ten times; then stand, and say the same ten times. Then go down and make sajdah, and while you�re in sajdah, say the same ten times. Then sit after the sajdah, and say the same ten times. Then make sajdah, and say the same ten times. Then sit after the second sajdah, and say the same another ten times. That is seventy-five [repetitions of the phrases] in each rak�ah. Do that in each of the four rak�at. If you can pray it once a day, do so. If you cannot, then once every Friday. If you cannot do that, then once a year. And if you cannot do that then once in your life. �

We should try to read it EVERY night in the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah and get COUNTLESS rewards inshallah

�Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) has reported that,

�The prayer before which the Miswak is used is seventy times more excellent than that before which it is not used.�

So let us get into the habit of using Miswaak and increase the reward of our salat singificantly particularly on these first ten nights inshallah

7. Increase in Dhikr (Rememberance of Allah)

We should glorify Allah night and day, especially in these first ten days of the blessed month of Dhul Hijja.

Remembering Allah much through acts of dhikr brings much peace and tranquillity to the heart.

It also gives us a sense of taqwa (fear of allah), a consciousness that makes us realise that Allah Almighty is ever near and that we should always strive to please Him.

"�Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." (13:28)

Remembrance of Allah indeed is the greatest virtue. (29:46).

Here are some beneficial Dhikr and glorification we can do throughout the last ten days and nights of this blessed month and throughout the year Inshallah:

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) a day?" Someone from the gathering asked, "How can anyone of us earn a thousand Hasanah?" Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "Glorify Allah a hundred times by just saying �Subhanallah� and a Good deeds will be written for you, or a thousand sins will be wiped away.� (Muslim 4:2073)

Hadhrat Abu Dharr [Ra] narrated that Rasulallah [Saw] said: �Should I not tell you of one treasure of the unlimited treasures of Paradise?� I replied spontaneously �Oh Rasulallah (Saw) that would be an honour indeed!� Rasulallah (Saw) said: �That rare treasure is LA HAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH.� (�The strength to do good and to refrain from evil comes from the grace and mercy of Allah!�) - (Ibn Majah)

Hadhrat Jaa'bir [Ra] narrated that Rasulallah [Saw] said: �For the person who recites SUB-HAN'ALLAH HIL AZEEM WA BI-HAM'DIHI, [Pure and perfect is Allah in his glory and praise], - A date palm will be planted for him in Paradise� (Tirmidhi)

The Virtues of reading the First Kalimah: The word of purity or the kalima-e-tayyabah.

Lā ilāha illā-llāh, Muḥammadur Rasūlu-llāh

(There is no god except Allah, Muhammad (Saw) is His Messenger)

Hadrat Zaid bin �Arqam (Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah ( ) said: �Whoever says La ilaaha illal-laahusincerely will enter the Paradise.�

It was said: And what is the [sign of] sincerity? He said: �That this kalimah stops him from those things which Allah has forbidden.� (Tabaraani in Awsat-ul-Kabeer)

The Virtues of reading the Third Kalimah: The word of glorification or the kalima-e-tamjeed

Subhāna-llāhi, wa-l-hamdu li-llāhi, wa lā ilāha illā-llāhu, wa-llāhu akbar. Wa lā hawla wa lā quwwata illā bi-llāhi-l-aliyyi-l-azīm

Glory be to Allah. And praise be to Allah. And there is no god except Allah. And Allah is the Greatest. And there is no power and no strength except with Allah, the Most High, Most Great.

Ibn Mas�ood (Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah ( ) said: �When I met Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) in the night of Mi�raaj he asked me to convey his Salaam to my Ummah and to tell them that the Paradise has a fertile soil and sweet water, and is like a vast field. And its plants are [the words above].� Another version says: �Whoever recites the words above, a tree in Paradise is planted for him for each word he says.� (Virtues of Dhikr; Tirmidhi)

Virtues of reading the Fourth Kalimah: The word of Oneness of Allah or the kalima-e-tawhid:

Lā ilāha illā-llāhu waḥdahu lā sharīka lahu lahu-l-mulku wa lahu-l-ḥamdu yuhyi wa yumītu wa huwa ḥayyu-llā yamūtu abadan abada, ḏū-l-jalāli wa-l-ikrām, biyadihi-l-khayr, wa huwa alā kulli Shay-in qadīr.

There is no god except Allah, Who is Alone and has no partners. For Him is the Dominion and for Him is all praise. He gives life and causes death. And He is Living and will never ever die. Owner of Majesty and Honor: In His Hands is all goodness. And He has power over all things.

Abu Hurairah (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Saw) said: �A person who recites: Laa ilaaha illal-laahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa huwa �alaa kulli shay-in qadeer, a hundred times daily will have reward equal to that of freeing ten slaves and one hundred good deeds will be written for him, and one hundred of his sins will be lifted from him, and for the whole day, he will remain immune from the Shaytaan until the evening, and on the Day of Judgment, no one will exceed him in merit except one who has done [these phrases] more.� (Bukhari,Book #75, Hadith #412)

8. Make much dua

We should be very busy in Dua as much as we can especially in the first ten days and nights of Dhul Hijjah.

How unfortunate is the one who does not make use of these first ten nights to supplicate to his lord.

We find many reassurances throughout the Quran for those who make Dua.

Allah the Exalted, has said: "And your Lord says: Pray unto me: and I will hear your prayer" (Quran 40:60), "Call upon your Lord Humbly and in secret" (Quran 7:55), "When My servants question thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me" (Quran 2:186),

"Is not He (best) who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and who relieves its suffering." (Quran 27:62)

Aisha radhiallaahu anha said, "No believer makes Dua and it is wasted. Either it is granted here in this world or deposited for him in the Hereafter as long as he does not get frustrated."

In fact, it is a gaining Allah�s displeasure and anger to never make Dua, "Whosoever does not supplicate to Allah, He will be angry with Him." [Saheeh Jaami`as-Sagheer #2414]

So let us occupy ourselves in much Dua especially the times when it is most readily accepted like just before we break our fasts and also at Tahajjud time. Thos who do not make the best of this opportunity has surely lost out greatly.

Allah Almighty says in the Qur'an:

"When my servants ask you concerning me, (tell them) I am indeed close (to them). I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on me." [2:186]

The place of duaa is so high to Allah, that the Prophet had said: "Nothing is more honourable to Allah the Most High than du`a." [Sahih al-Jami` no.5268].

He also said: "The most excellent worship is du`a." [Sahih Al-Jami` no. 1133];

9. Make sacrifice (Qurbani):

Ourbani is a practice commanded by Allah: "So turn in prayer towards your Lord and sacrifice (animals)." (108.2)

Aishah narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, "There is nothing dearer to Allah during the days of Qurbani than the sacrificing of animals. The sacrificed animal shall come on the Day of Judgement with its horns, hair, and hooves (to be weighed). The sacrifice is accepted by Allah before the blood reaches the ground. Therefore sacrifice with an open and happy heart"
(Tirmidhi p. 275, Vol.1).

Zayd lbne Arqam(RA) relates that the Companions (RAA) asked, "O Rasoolullah! (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalaam) What is Qurbani?" He replied, "It is the sunnah of your father lbraheem (alayhis salam)." They asked again, "What benefit do we get from it?" He answered, "A reward for every hair (of the sacrificed animal)." "And (what reward is there for animals with) wool, 0 Rasoolullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasalaam)?" they asked. "A reward", he said, "for every fibre of the wool.", (Ibne Majah)

When a person slaughters a Qurbani animal, he is forgiven at the fall of the first drop of blood, and verily, the animal shall be brought forward on the Day of Judgment with its blood, meat etc, and shall be increased in weight seventy times more than its own weight, and thereafter it will be placed on the scale of deeds. (Kanzul'Ummal)

It is also Sunnah in the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah to say:

�Subhanallah� (Glory be to Allah), �Alhamdulillah� (All praise is due to Allah), �Allah hu Akbar� (Allah is the greatest) and �La ila ha ill Allah� (There is no worthy of worship except Allah) and say it around ones home or streets or any place where it is permitted to remember Allah!

Men should say these loudly and women should say them quietly.

Allah says: (That they might witness things that are of benefit to them (i.e., reward of Hajj in the Hereafter, and also some worldly gain from trade, etc.), and mention the name of Allah on appointed days, over the beast of cattle that He has provided for them (for sacrifice)...) (Al-Hajj 22: 28)

10. Performing Hajj and `Umrah:

One of the best deeds that one can do during these ten days is to perform Hajj to the Sacred House of Allah. The one whom Allah helps to offer Hajj to His House and to perform all the rituals properly is included in the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him): "An accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise."

Let�s make full intention and get the determination and drive to do as many good deeds as possible in these blessed few days and nights and gain abundant rewards to please Allah and to become closer to him.

If we don�t grab this opportunity then we will regret it later on in life or if not certainly on the day of judgement when we will truly realise our loss at how much more we could have achieved!

We can�t see the reward for our good actions but if Allah showed us the reward we would gain for our actions then we would truly crawl towards it and do as much as we can to gain it!

Let us not be the ones that lost out and let us be the ones that gain an unimaginable amount of good deeds and get our sins forgiven! So that our lord may give us the best and highest Jannah and save us from the torture of the grave and the fire of Hell!

We should strive to continue the good we have done in these first ten days of Dhul Hijjah throughout the year and discontinue the evil that we left before these first ten days and NEVER go back to it.

Please download the file "My daily Ibadah check" and use it in these first ten days and nights and then throughout the year as you will find it VERY useful and beneficial inshallah!

May Allah guide us all to the right path and make us pious servants of his. Ameen.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COPY,PRINT AND FORWARD TO OTHERS SO THAT THEY MAY BENEFIT TOO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic