IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sura 86...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSura 86...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:41pm
the morning star
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/astronomy/eve_morn.html
http://www.khaldea.com/planets/venus_type.shtml
http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Venus_Transit/id/4468

and many more

as for sirius
http://www.ummah.org.uk/what-is-islam/quran/noble/nobae053 .htm#49
heres an except
And that He (All�h) is the Lord of Sirius (the star which the pagan Arabs used to worship);
and basically any refference work on islam will tell you that.

Sirius is not  linked to horus. However. Sirius can be linked to isis in that part of egyptian theology.

Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:52pm

Greetings Noah,

Thanks for more of your unreferenced plagiarized webpaste�although; you did manage to slip in one irrelevant weblink�

Nice unreferenced pics�albeit none of them come from sources that support your position.

Nice slice and dice job�

Unfortunately, there was nothing mentioned regarding the classic Arabic of sura 86.

You are going to have to work harder at convincing us that horus is not the god of sura 86�as the evidence (according to your theory) points to horus as the god that you worship�

Take care�

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:05pm

Thanks for more of your unreferenced plagiarized webpaste�although; you did manage to slip in one irrelevant weblink�

whatever

Quote Peace be upon you

I cannot take credit for it. Im doing the same kind of research, but Jordan Maxell allready did make that fine file i posted. So im not to entitled any credit but for the very last post, thats partly my work.
I didnt write Jordans name, not because i dont respect him, i highly do so. But because many american christians know him, and fear him as the devil, so if they see his name they would not even read it. The information is from his website, an i can confirm most of it personally, he makes a few errors, but we all do, were just human beings. And if you want to send it about. Just do so, but insert his name so he can get due credits for his 45 years of theological research.

Peace
Noah

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : Deus
Sent : 29 July 2005 at 9:59am

Greetings!

Regarding your replies to Apple Pie, I was amazed by your patience and effort to post all that. I actually want to print out everything that you posted, so I'm wondering if you have all that information in a neat MS Word document? Or should I just cut and paste?

Thanks.

Your miserable attempts at trying to discredit me falls like water on a gose. It only serves for you to try an remove forcus from the information that you dont like.

Quote Nice unreferenced pics�albeit none of them come from sources that support your position.

ofcourse not, i just needed the pictures. If you want the source of the information, use the comprehensive litterature list you have allready and start there. Belive it or not, not everything written down in the world is on the internet. Most of us use this thing called a book for knowledge. and i be damned if i had to scan in images i can find ON the net itself.

Quote Unfortunately, there was nothing mentioned regarding the classic Arabic of sura 86.

because that has nothing to do with any of it
Quote You are going to have to work harder at convincing us that horus is not the god of sura 86�as the evidence (according to your theory) points to horus as the god that you worship�

I did, look up.

Edited by Noah
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:47pm

Greetings Noah,

Thanks for your reply�

Your miserable attempts at trying to discredit me falls like water on a gose.

You�re doing a fine job all by yourself�

It only serves for you to try an remove forcus from the information that you dont like.

The theme of this thread is sura 86�just like the header reads�

You seem to want violate the forum rules by �hijacking� this thread as you stated�

Well�we have turned the tables on you�

You don�t understand your book of faith nearly as well as you thought�as sura 86 confirms that you worship the pagan god horus�

You are powerless to refute this�

Quote:

Nice unreferenced pics�albeit none of them come from sources that support your position.

ofcourse not, i just needed the pictures. If you want the source of the information, use the comprehensive litterature list you have allready and start there.

Unfortunately, your weblinks don�t tell us where you stole the photos from�

More plagiarism on your part�

You will need to be able to reference your articles when you enter junior high school next year�..

We just want you to be prepared�

Belive it or not, not everything written down in the world is on the internet.

If it�s on the web, then it has a link�

Most of us use this thing called a book for knowledge. and i be damned if i had to scan in images i can find ON the net itself.

You use nothing but a five minute �googled� effort�

You have repeatedly demonstrated this by running away from our sura 86 exegesis�

Quote:

Unfortunately, there was nothing mentioned regarding the classic Arabic of sura 86.

because that has nothing to do with any of it

Quote:

You are going to have to work harder at convincing us that horus is not the god of sura 86�as the evidence (according to your theory) points to horus as the god that you worship�

I did, look up.

Sura 86 is about your worship to the god horus�.prove us wrong�.

Now�run along and learn Arabic�

Thanks�

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 4:49pm
Well�we have turned the tables on you�

only in your mind http://www.freedomdomain.com/relig.htm
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 5:02pm
Where is sura 86...?
Apple Pie View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2005 at 11:13am

All,

Any brave souls want to understand sura 86 with us....?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic