IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Recognize HIM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recognize HIM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Haqq Haqq wrote:

Who refused to give "Pen & Page" to Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) when he demanded during the ending days of his life and he said "Give me a pen and page so that i can write a letter for you whivh will always lead you to right way' then who said "Prophet is not in his sences (Nauzbillah),no need to give him pen & page,HASBO NA KITABALLAH (Quran is enough for us). Then prophet said to him " Go away"

Thanks sister FoH...
Haqq is supposed to know The Prophet(s) never wrote or read any documents, that was done by his capable companions! Why would he say a thing Like that on his deathbed? He had completed his mission as stated by last sermon on his last hajj!
It is all Shia propaganda! I know the shias have a bad intentions full of hate!
Look the way he has worded the question with accusatory style!
The Shias particularly the Persian leaning have a major bone to pick with Umar(R)...they even celebrate his assassination in Iran with a shrine for Lulu!
The historian have assessed that what Umar(r) was the single most significant person after Prophet(s) in the Islamic realm! (Read Michael Hart)

IMO this fella Haqq is a typical ignorant Shia and he has nothing to add to the forum but Fitna! He posted this and left...What kind of man is he?

May Allah show him the true and enlightened path!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 04 March 2010 at 2:15pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic