IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help!! :S  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help!! :S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Unknown] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 1:31am
Assalamu Alaikum;

I would love to go to an Islamic school. But, I can't. That's why I ask my questions and hope to learn from here. However, thank you so much for your advice. The reason I don't know much about Islam is because I only started practicing Islam recently. I appreciate any help I can get though.

So, thank you. :D
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 5:34pm

Asslamu Alaikum

Dear sister, I am sorry if I hurt you. Ok you can read Islamic books. You can also study Islam online out of charge. Some Islamic Schools are teaching you online. Try AL-Madinah International University online.
   There are so many ways to educate yourself about Islam.  I was just saying this is the key to solve all of your troubles inshallah.
  And I want to tell you frankly that this place is not an Islamic Educational place nor a place for answering Question in Figh or Islamic law. Here, they can help you in general issues, like family life, .. But for telling you that a certain thing is Haram or Halah, this is not the correct place.
  I also advise you not to accept any reply without showing the proofs of it from Quraan and Sunnah, because this an open media. Wicked souls may lie and add to Islam in anyplace on the net.

So I am just telling you the correct way to be a good Muslim.

May Allah be pleased. Do Duaa alot for Allah to educate you in this deen, guide you into the right path and keep you on it.

Salam

Edited by Full of Hopes - 05 October 2009 at 5:44pm
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
[Unknown] View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Unknown] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:42am
Wa Alaikum Assalam;

Do not worry. You didn't hurt me. It's just that I'm dealing with some family issues. I will take your advice and study online or from books. Thank you very much for warning me about this. I tried calling the number you gave me before but I got no answer. I called several times. I will try calling again at a later time.

If it is not any trouble to you, would you mind posting some links to such websites?

Thank you very much.
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 5:57pm

Asslamu Alaikum
 dear sister unknown. I really want to help you. Because I see you are a good Muslim, who try to fight to know her deen. I liked that in you. I pray for you from my heart. but I am not sure of any web site to tell you about. The unversity I mention above is perfect and I think,  the Islamic Acadimy. Seach the web for them. Just write in google and you find it.

Just never give up trying to educate yourself in Islam by any way. And also never stop asking Allah to teach you more in Islam. Remember this duaa..

اللهم فقهني في دينك
Allahum Faghni fee deenik
 Another very important advice is that, I am sorry to tell you to show your location in previous post. Now I advise you to delete it again. Be careful sister, because so many here are curious about the Saudi society. You may receive private massages asking you about the society or trying to know about you, please never reply to the male private messages. I like you so that I care for you... BE CAREFUL.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic