IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic chat???not so islamic to me  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic chat???not so islamic to me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsaleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamic chat???not so islamic to me
    Posted: 20 July 2005 at 2:00am

Salam,

I started checking Islamic chat rooms; I couldn't believe the trash. I could never go so low. I can't believe that muslim men would start chatting with women and ask personal questions. What do you look like? What are you wearing? Haram, Where is their Islamic pride/ manners? I rather stick around here where I feel comfortable and in an Islamic forum.

J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2005 at 2:43am
Assalamu Alaikum,

Yes, in the past I too have stumbled into such "Islamic" chat rooms. I
either came across men who only wanted to talk about my appearance or
non-Muslims who just wanted to start trouble. But I'm sure there are
plenty of brothers out there who are serious and only wish to discuss
Islamic issues. Try to find a sisters only chat room although I too like to
hear the opinion of our Muslim brothers on topics. Keep searching. :)

Peace,
J.R.
Smile
muslim_gal1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslim_gal1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:45pm

SALAAMZ

the same thing happend to me about like two days ago..i was looking for islamic chatting room's 4 soo long i looked everywhere. the only 1 i found was the yahoo islam chatting room....i went in there and there were these two guys who were saying all this bad stuff about islam and ALLAH.. no 1 in the chatting room stood up and said anything,so i said somethings that made them shut up!!...after a while it made me cry because i was thinking that look what this world is coming to..look how much ALLAH gives these people and look wat there saying and giving bac..even the so called islamic guys were there just to flirt ..all u see is ASL.these people are giving a bad name 2 islam..and there 4getting that in the grave they would have to face ALLAH alone.(although m not saying m perfect but something you just have to stay in ur limits and use ur head 4 it)

w.s

shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2018 at 12:01am
Assalamu Alykum,
what I read here about Islamic Chatting is very healthy and made me so happy, I would like to suggest that our " Islamicity.org" help us in starting a REAL Islamic chatting room under their supervision with a very strict terms and conditions, thereby we can meet and talk about our religion and share experiences in a very healthy environment..will be happy if I hear from you brothers and sisters about that.

Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic