IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Types of shirk  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Types of shirk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanzala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Types of shirk
    Posted: 14 June 2009 at 2:55am
I want to discuss all types of shirk which are present in the muslims?
Every one knows that ALLAH will never forgive any person who is involved in shirk (whether he/she is a muslim or a non-muslim). Therefore it is important for all of us to discuss all those types.

Major type of shirk which is present in the world, I think is, worship of the graves. People go to the graves and tombs, bow in respect in front of the graves and ask help form the dead people inside the graves.

Does any one agree with me that this is shirk???

Edited by Hanzala - 14 June 2009 at 8:40pm
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:09am
As Salamu Alaikum

You can join us here

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14419
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic