IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - dream????  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dream????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young-Muslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dream????
    Posted: 08 June 2009 at 1:18pm
Assallamu Alaykum.
The other night I had a wierd dream in which my brother in law(whom i think has dealt wit jins) was telling me that a jinn was in my basement and i was saying Ayat Al Kursi in heartfelt type of way, but i didnt get to finish it.  If anyone could tell me what it means i would really appreciate it.  Im afraid he might have done something or someone might have done something.  please if any one of you know anything about what this means please tell me.  Thank you very much!!
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 6:22pm
Salam/Peace,

Dream is just a dream, just forget it. It's better you think about what in your mind when you are awake rather than think about what in your mind when you are asleep.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 6:54pm
The only person who can really tell you what your dream means is yourself.  There is nothing magical or supernatural about dreams, but sometimes they can be useful windows into your own subconscious mind.

Ask yourself: What has been happening in your life recently that would set your mind wandering to thoughts about your brother-in-law, and jinns, and your basement?  What do those things mean to you? 
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 9:18pm
salaams

i too agree brother semar and fellow ron on dreams. but a vision is different, it's a comunication. looks like you are just dreaming though.
    but your story hit a mark with me. growing up we to had a basement  that i felt was occupied by what i now realize was posibly a jinn. a bad one. a shiver just went though me and goose bumps pop up just now thinking of it. also i believe i was attacked by one physicaly in that same house. also my brother moved into the house with his family some years later after we moved to a different state. well to sum it up my niece came to me as a grown-up and asked me if i had " something happen " to me in the basement{ she said she would never go there alone after} . well enough said "some-thing"
leland

Edited by Nazarene - 08 June 2009 at 9:21pm
love for all conquers all
Young-Muslim View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young-Muslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 10:08pm
Sallam.
Well i hope its nothing.  I know my brother in law has dealt wit jinns before, and i was just afraid if he had done something cuz my life right now is very hard everything that couldve gone wrong has gone wrong.  I have come back to Allah tala and im praying all the time.  And He used to live down there for a year or two before he moved out.  but anyway Thank you all for replying, i really appreciate it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic