IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Abraham sacrafice Isaac  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abraham sacrafice Isaac

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 3:33pm
If such trials were tried today ---- !!!!! ANyways, i hope you are clear with this answer.

Actually people are actually sacrificed today. Slightly different.. read a book called Disposable People by Kavin Bales about Slavery in the Global Economy. If you have hair it will make it stand out on end.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mansoor_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2009 at 3:45pm

The Quran mentions Isaac by name in the 13 versus accounting for the sacrifice, it does not mention Ishmael.   The Quran specifically says Ishaq was blessed.  Why would Ishaq blessed if it was Ishmail on the alter????  At work, don't have my Quran to grab to sight chapter/verse....but you know what I mean.

Quran never mentioned Isaac as a sacrificed son of Abraham

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2009 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

If such trials were tried today ---- !!!!! ANyways, i hope you are clear with this answer.

Actually people are actually sacrificed today. Slightly different.. read a book called Disposable People by Kavin Bales about Slavery in the Global Economy. If you have hair it will make it stand out on end.

Is it ! Shall look for that book and read, insha Allah.

Do these people who give sacrifice and who are sacrificed, get happily ready for the sacirifice or are forced to ?

Recently in India, there was a case wherein even today its practiced in by few hindus that when a man dies, his wife is burnt alive along with her husband who died.-
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic