IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Urgently Need Scholars Advice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Urgently Need Scholars Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgently Need Scholars Advice
    Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:02pm

Urgently Need Scholars Advice regarding marriage issue!!!!!

Asalam-O-Alikum!
I m 27, I am writing to request the scholars to advice me in my current situation that what i should do and what should i not? Though my issue is totaly pertain to my own psychi but i am confuse now adays and don't understand what to do!!!!

I feel very fear due to the situation i am facing as days passes away! I used to pray very regularly and recite QURAN on daily basis but now my situation is very different, I feel very dispersed and the major cause of my this restlessness is my Break up with the girl whom i was intending to marry. I am feeling very rude feelings inside me; very restless and confuse about my life. On one side i am trying to support my family to the best of my abilities and on the other side my relation breakup with that girl made me very confuse and i look for satisfaction which i am not finding anywhere!
All the time i feel fear, all the time i feel very guilty, all the time i feel that i am very sensitive, all the time i think my life is very useless as i am not coming up to the expectations of others, all the time i am fearing that my ALLAH is not happy from my acts and I admit that I am becoming bad day by day, i am fearing that i am going on the wrong path because i offer prayers very less and almost not reciting quran even in two or three weeks, i am fearing of my family that i do for them to the best of my ability but on the other hand my likeness for a girl has double minded me and may thats the reason that i am fearing unknown and get fed up from the things frequently.
please advice me what i should do to be on the right way so that my fears get ended and i feel satisfaction inside my restless body!!!!
savant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by yourname yourname wrote:

Urgently Need Scholars Advice regarding marriage issue!!!!!
my Break up with the girl whom i was intending to marry;
All the time i feel fear, all the time i feel very guilty

Walaikum Sallam.
Why you feel guilty? you did something wrong. Try to compensate to whom you did wrong and ask forgiveness from Allah with deep heart. Thats it. Make life simple. I suggest some body/mind relaxant after consulting doctor. Sticking with one issue and burning all other life is not a good way to go. Your age is just 27 and life is full of thunderstorms; just one breakup makes you so tense and restless body; thats the point to worry.

Man you are too sensitive; marriage bonds are very part of FATE. Allah have decided what is better for you.

No body is perfact in this life except respected prophets; Allah knows this that we are not perfact; he created forgiveness and he like to forgive too. Try to be sincere with people at your best but keep in mind that you ca'nt satisfy everybody everytime.

Also keep in mind very important thing that relationships with girls are prohibited in Islam. Only to some extent there is permission before marriage. Hopefully in your relationship with girl there is nothing that is refrained other wise that is actual thing to worry and feel guilty.

wishes.
Never Give up
yourname View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 12:09pm
Walaikum Sallam.
Why you feel guilty? you did something wrong. Try to compensate to whom you did wrong and ask forgiveness from Allah with deep heart. Thats it. Make life simple. I suggest some body/mind relaxant after consulting doctor. Sticking with one issue and burning all other life is not a good way to go. Your age is just 27 and life is full of thunderstorms; just one breakup makes you so tense and restless body; thats the point to worry.

Man you are too sensitive; marriage bonds are very part of FATE. Allah have decided what is better for you.

No body is perfact in this life except respected prophets; Allah knows this that we are not perfact; he created forgiveness and he like to forgive too. Try to be sincere with people at your best but keep in mind that you ca'nt satisfy everybody everytime.

Also keep in mind very important thing that relationships with girls are prohibited in Islam. Only to some extent there is permission before marriage. Hopefully in your relationship with girl there is nothing that is refrained other wise that is actual thing to worry and feel guilty.

wishes.
Never Give up
Walaikum Sallam.

wishes.
Never Give up
Asalam-O-Aliekum,
Whoever you are; I am really thankful for all your concern about my problem and thankyou very much for the advices you have written in your posting about my problem.
How i compensate her if i do it goes against me and if i tell the truth, i am going to lose her fully and i don't want to lose her. I ask my ALLAH daily in my prayers to forgive me what i did with that girl, i did not mean that i ruined her life, i did not even touch her hand in my years relation with her, i never even talked ever wrong to her, my love is as pure as a new baby born. But let me tell what i feeling guilty of;
We were friends inially but i realized i liked her and i asked her to marry me. She denied my proposal first for one year, but later when i asked her again after one year to marry me as we were in contact for her so claimed friendship which i denied continously and said to her that i don't believe in frinedship of a boy and girl due to the same factor that it is prohibited in islam and if she cant marry, she should left me but she insisted to keep friendship and i keep insisting for the marriage, after 1 and half year of relationship, she got agree with me to marry me but she said that I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BECOME A FATHER OF HER CHILD due to removal of Aviries in her childhood. I got shocked and very shocked, and cried alot and asked my ALLAH to help me what is good and what is bad for me. I met many local islamic scholars, i discussed the matter with my one close friend, i did not discuss it at home bcz i knew if i tell them about her then my family will never allow me to marry that girl thats why i kept quite for three years.
I had a mistake when i slaped her in the office infront of all. Infact we had a dinner prog at a local hotel, as per planned i reached the avenue but at the mean time she sms's me that she cant come for lunch provided if i allow her two other friends to come with her, this thing caused to anger me and i rushed into the office in 10 minutes, went striaght to her and slapped her because she lied to me. I felt guilty to the extreme lever and i called her younger sister to come to the office, in the next five minutes i went to her infront of all and told her to forgive me what i did. at night i went to her home with my family for apology. They all told me that they forgive me. and once again we were in relation again but we use fought all the time, in the mean while i sent my parents to her home to ask for her hand for me, but this thing was disturbing me all the time that am i taking a right decision because her mother told me that they don't have any problem in giving her hand to me but I have take Oath over Quran that i will not marry again to any other girl in my life! Mean they were saying that i will have to adopt a child they will give its permission but as for second marriage is concern for Kids, They are asking for Swear over Quran that i will not marry someone else.
On one side, if i don't let my family to know the fact then i am going to decieve them because my parents tell me that they want to see my kids as soon as possible and On the other side, I am not forgetting that girl and want to marry her and she also want to marry me. I asked her for my problem and i told her that let me tell my parents the truth, i will convince them to let me marry you and even if they still deny then we will do court marriage. She siad telling or not telling to my parents is not her problem but my problem and as for court marriage is concern she said she will never take any step agianst her parents will though she said she wants to marry me.
What is the right decision i should take? I am asking my ALLAH all the time to tell me right path, i am very dispersed because if i get her my life will be full of misteries and if i don't get her than still i am getting mad due to this thinking that she did so much sacrifices for me and i am leaving her due to a factor in which she aslo don't have any fault, i am afraid if i do so ALLAH will get angry on me that i did bad and if i get her then the feeling of guilt to lieing to my family is killing me inside.

I asked many local scholars but they just told me that its your own choice we cant help you, take your own decision. If i could take my this decision then why would i go to them or why would i write to you today, i need help in taking my decision that what is right decision that which she is saying (by which i can get her easily but have to lie to my parents) or what my inner is saying to tell my parents the truth to take decision for me.  
Let me tell at the end also that what i am feeling guilty of, infact when she kept on not ending up the fights all the time, i started teasing her from an another number in which i talked very wrong to her, but she understood that i was me who was teasing her, when she told me that y i m teasing her from some one else number, i denied fully and said i did not do so, on one side she broke up with me and i was keeping convincing her and on the other side i was keeping teasing her as i did not want her to know that it was me who was teasing her because thats how i will break her trust fully and then i will never be get able to get her thats why not accepting that it is me who is teasing her and she is not believng me. If i tell her that i did, it means end forever and i want to get her, if i tell her the truth i know she will not pardon me for all
this...... HER TENSION, MY OWN TENSION, MY FAMILY TENSION, MY FEELING OF GUILT TENSION..... all these tensions has ruined me, i started taking drugs lightly due to remaining stressfull all the time and to avoid that stress i take drugs which i am afraid that i will get swith to more addicted drugs and i don't want to go away from life by such a way!!!!!! My family needs me, i want to help them to the best of my abilities but i belongs to a middle class family and my mother and father spent very hard time for my happiness al the time, now when they need me, i stuck up in many other problems which i am confused to get ride of!!!!!!! Please pray for me! PLEASE

I am sorry to write to you soo long, but Please suggest me what is the right decision in perspective of islam. I will be thankful for your valued suggestions.
yourname View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 12:32pm

Please do reply!Will be thankful to you....

Pati View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pati Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 2:21am
Hi "yourname",

First of all, I want to ask you about the drugs your are taking. Are the drugs coming from a doctor? Did you ask for help? In your situation, I think that shold be your first decision, to go to a doctor or to a psychologist. I am doing right now, and me too, I am taking some drugs to reduce the stress.

The good point of going to the psychologist, is that they are not going to judge you, they are just listening to you and advise you about the right way of thinking.

I would like to give you an advise, but I don't feel I can because after reading twice your post, I didn't get a certain idea of your situation.

I just can tell you something: if you have to build your life on a foundatioon of lies, it would be the worst. You have to face your parents and tell them all the truth and your decision, on the basis of your happiness.

If you love that girl, and she loves you, you have to fight to start a life together. Why not you try to go together to an Iman asking for advise? I don't know if it's possible in your country, but in the Christianism, we do: when a couple wants to marry and have to face troubles, they can go to the Pastor asking for advise and help, and they sometimes help them talking with their families.

Really, I wish you all the best. Maybe it would be good if you come back to read the Qu'ran, because the answer may be there. Just try, because the religion is peace, and you really need peace inside.

If I can help you in anything, just tell me.

Pati

Edited by Pati - 15 May 2009 at 2:22am
No God wants the killing, but the peace.
The weapons are carried by people, not by religions.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:47pm
As Salamu Alaikum

None of us here are scholars. You may not get a scholarly advise, but as brother in Islam, we have few suggestions for you.

Right now, drop the idea of getting married. Postpond it for sometime, until you get back to senses. Apnay aap ko pehlay, kisi ke khaabil banaiye.  You are not capable for any muslimah. Try to check yourselves. How Merciful Allah swt is that inspite of we committting so many sins, He does n't punish us immediately. He waits for us to realise our mistake and seek forgiveness. Now turn to that Merciful , Forgiver,  Seek forgiveness from Allah swt , He is the forgiver.

Thank God ! that you atleast realise about your parents. Kam se kam abhi hosh mein aa jao. Be a responsible son. Try to give back all those happiness to your parents, for all the hardwork they had done all these 27 years. For the sake of a girl, you have no right to hurt them. Drugs is not the solution. This way you shall not only spoil your life [am not bothered of it}, but also of your parents. You must be having other siblings at home. Unfortunately, they are tied to you as well, so even there lives get affected. Am sorry for being harsh, but you have been very wrong.

I suggest you say sorry to that girl and her family. Insha Allah, Allah swt shall facilitate you with a better. Never hide anything from your parents. If parents are annoyed with us, Allah swt also is displeased with us. You may get many girls [Most of the girls are committed to their husbands} but you may not get parents anywhere. Take care of them.

Restart your life. Trust only Allah swt, insha Allah , all shall get well soon. Stay active here at IC. You may get to read many articles, that would refresh your faith, as well strengthen you bond with Allah swt who is the facilitator of all our affairs.

You troubled your family very much, now its your duty to bring back there smiles. Say sorry to that girl and her family, and stop all kinds of contacts with them. You may get her thoughts again and again, but jerk them as they are from shaytaan. Busy yourselves with dhikr of Allah swt. Insha Allah, we too shall pray for you.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:53pm
Read this thread.

Alhamdullilah, this person is now married to a religious girl. He is now a very responsible son, as well as son-in-law. He is leading a very happy and peaceful life. He turned to Allah swt sincerly, and now is with peace.
What i intend to say is its easy to come out of these happenings. Turn to Allah swt and He shall facilitate all the affairs for you, insh Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic