IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CRITICAL STUDY OF SHIRK  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRITICAL STUDY OF SHIRK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:16pm
Assalamualaikum Abosait.

I think it is useless to discuss with you about tasawwuf. I realized this futility when you gave me the link and I read Nausheen's advice.
Here is the response I gave her.

Actually, debating with you is not only due to my desire to share something that I know is very precious and important, but also to other readers here who may want to know more about Sufism or tasawwuf - purification of the Soul.

But then I found that your insistent refusal to acknowledge the Purity of teachings of Ihsan, would only make you more vulnerable to sins and I am partly responsible for it.

I do not want that to happen.

Till some other time, I pray that Allah will forgive your sins and mine and all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
Ameen.
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Nur_Ilahi Nur_Ilahi wrote:

Assalamualaikum Abosait.

............more about Sufism or tasawwuf ...........your insistent refusal to acknowledge the Purity of teachings of Ihsan,........

Wa alaikum assalam wa Rahmatullah.

Nur Ilahi, the topic of discussion is CRITICAL STUDY OF SHIRK and you want everyone to talk about Ihsan, and you want to preach more about Sufism in this thread?

This is not fair. In everyone of my post I have been giving you the opportunity to explain to me whatever new information I come across in your post.

The discussion is in progress and I had raised a question in reply to your post which you are unable to answer and thus trying to wind up and quit abruptly?

The question is in my previous post and I repeat:
In which century was IHSAN given the grade of 'another pillar of Islam' and by whom? 

abosait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abosait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Nur_Ilahi Nur_Ilahi wrote:

Assalamualaikum Abosait.

I think it is useless to discuss with you about tasawwuf....

Wa Alaikum assalam wa Rahmaullah.

Nur,

I am glad at least now you have realised that. Haq is bound to last and baatil is bound to perish as can be seen from the following Verse:

Al-Isra [17:81]         
وَقُلْ جَاء الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا
17:81 And say: "Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."
Following Sufi liteature and reading random verses (the meanings of the Verses I mean) and neglecting the remaining portion of the Qur'an or leaving it for the Mullah to understand is not going to help you attain purification.

At least once in your lifetime read the meanings of the Qur'an from an authentic tafsir book staring from Sura 1. to Surah 114. By authentic Tafsir book I mean a translation with explanatory note explaining the meanings of the Verses as understood by the Sahaba because they were taught Qur'an by the Prophet himself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic