IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why a corrupt Bible is a problem for Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why a corrupt Bible is a problem for Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hissa17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2019 at 10:37pm
From Apollos

to Chrysalis,

I am aware that many other groups hold similar ideas about the Bible being corrupted - including apostate "church" leaders that you reference here. My challenge here then could be put to them as well. I am not intimidated in the slightest by so called "scholars", atheists, and others who claim that Jesus was wrong. 

Feel free to look to these type of people to find quotes, theories or explanations that account for the supernatural attributes of the Bible I list. I know their explanations are inadequate. I don't know what yours is.

Apollos

Dear Brother may Peace and blessings from almighty God be upon you (don't feel bad it's Jesus's greeting to his disciples) anyway. {{and others who claim that Jesus was wrong. }} well why did you claim that others claim Jesus was wrong. this whole discussion is not about Jesus at all. it is about the Bible. did Jesus write the bible???
the bible was first wrote when? almost 40 years more or less after ascension of Jesus peace and prayers from God be upon him.
can you prove to me that if i tell you a story today and you do not write it down you can tell it authentically the same exact way after 40 years?!!
do you know the meaning of the word bible? where did it come from? can you point at any of the verses of the bible and say which part of it was written by God and which part was written by man? oh. of course you are claiming it is all the word of GOD from the cover to the cover. may be he also is the one who wrote the name of the publisher? printer? the forewords? the footnotes? tell me something!!! is it the word of God or a novel? to have footnotes? suggestions? external explanations? are not these things should have been put separately from the ""Word of God"""". Good brother. revise your self do not just defend something that can not defend it self. you will simply be doing like pageants used to defend the idols which could not even defend themselves. plus there is nowhere in the bible where it claims to be the word of God! let alone being pure. actually there are so many references to show that these are the works of men> according to my gospel?? so now the gospel is paul's or mark's or is it the Gospel of God? 

AGAIN: the bible has the word of God and the Word of Men and i challenge you to find out which is which? 

as for your hassy challenge i and any young child in islam can tell you how the bible was corrupt but not before you tell me how did people first start worshipping idols???????????? if you can answer that i will gladly explain to you how the bible got corrupt over time. because it did not have to be quick? people had no interest in religion specially christianity at the time it was corrupted. that is just a glimpse. and i'll support anything i say with evidences and i hope you do the same where it is possible. thanks for your time. may God guide and bless.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 333435
  Share Topic