IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - unintentional 3 talaqs  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

unintentional 3 talaqs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Thats incase the husband has gifted the wife anything valuable besides the mahr. Obviously excludes whatever he was obliged to spend on her.

Incase the wife's demanding for khula cuz the husband breached the prenup agreement, eg. took another wife against the prenup, then he cant claim the mahr, as per Sura Nisa : 20-21. I think this also applies if khula's due to grave immorality of the husband.

In any case the wife doesnt have to give more than she has taken from the husband. [Allah knows best]

Thats what I thought so too.  Smile Probably misunderstood you . . . I misunderstood that some other sort of financial payment was involved.
"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic