IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What Is Truth?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What Is Truth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Is Truth?
    Posted: 07 December 2008 at 6:01pm

peace to all .from THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE. 
Lection XC

What Is Truth?

1. AGAIN the twelve were gathered together in the Circle of palm trees, and one of them even Thomas said to the other, What is Truth? for the same things appear different to different minds, and even to the same mind at different times. What, then, is Truth?

2. And as they were speaking Yeshua appeared in their midst and said, Truth, one and absolute, is in God alone, for no man, neither any body of men, knoweth that which God alone knoweth, who is the All in All. To men is Truth revealed, according to their capacity to understand and receive.

3. The One Truth hath many sides, and one seeth one side only, another seeth another, and some see more than others, according as it is given to them.

4. Behold this crystal: how the one light its manifest in twelve faces, yea four times twelve, and each face reflecteth one ray of light, and one regardeth one face, and another another, but it is the one crystal and the one light that shineth in all.

5. Behold again, When one climbeth a mountain and attaining one height, he saith, This is the top of the mountain, let us reach it, and when they have reached that height, lo, they see another beyond it until they come to that height from which no other height is to be seen, if so be they can attain it.

6. So it is with Truth. I am the Truth and the Way and the Life, and have given to you the Truth I have received from above. And that which is seen and received by one, is not seen and received by another. That which appeareth true to some, seemeth not true to others. They who are in the valley see not as they who are on the hill top.

7. But to each, it is the Truth as the one mind seeth it, and for that time, till a higher Truth shall be revealed unto the same: and to the soul which receiveth higher light, shall be given more light. Wherefore condemn not others, that ye be not condemned.

8. As ye keep the holy Law of Love, which I have given unto you, so shall the Truth be revealed more and more unto you, and the Spirit of Truth which cometh from above shall guide you, albeit through many wanderings, into all Truth, even as the fiery cloud guided the children of Israel through the wilderness.

9. Be faithful to the light ye have, till a higher light is given to you. Seek more light, and ye shall have abundantly; rest not, till ye find.

10. God giveth you all Truth, as a ladder with many steps, for the salvation and perfection of the soul, and the truth which seemeth to day, ye will abandon for the higher truth of the morrow. Press ye unto Perfection.

11. Whoso keepeth the holy Law which I have given, the same shall save their souls, however differently they may see the truths which I have given.

12. Many shall say unto me, Lord, Lord, we have been zealous for thy Truth. But I shall say unto them, Nay, but, that others may see as ye see, and none other truth beside. Faith without charity is dead. Love is the fulfilling of the Law.

13. How shall faith in what they receive profit them that hold it in unrighteousness? They who have love have all things, and without love there is nothing worth. Let each hold what they see to be the truth in love, knowing that where love is not, truth is a dead letter and profiteth nothing.

14. There abide Goodness, and Truth, and Beauty, but the greatest of these is Goodness. If any have hatred to their fellows, and harden their hearts to the creatures of God�s hands, how can they see Truth unto salvation, seeing their eyes are blinded and their hearts are hardened to God�s creation?

15. As I have reveived the Truth, so have I given it to you. Let each receive it according to their light and ability to understand, and persecute not those who receive it after a different interpretation.

16. For Truth is the Might of God, and it shall prevail in the end over all errors. But the holy Law which I have given is plain for all, and just and good. Let all observe it for the salvation of their souls.

after reading found this to be relivent for all , what say you.
leland

Edited by Nazarene - 13 June 2009 at 12:32pm
love for all conquers all
Adam192 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 7:52pm
Nazarene, that was a very moving, beautiful passage. Thanks for sharing!
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 4:57pm
       This is the Truth

Say, He is God, the One and Only;
        God, the Eternal, the Absolute;
        (God) begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
        And, there is no other like Him.
         Al Quran 112

Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

This is the Truth

Say, He is God, the One and Only;
        God, the Eternal, the Absolute;
        (God) begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
        And, there is no other like Him.
         Al Quran 112

Hasan
peace my friend
   it's truely the one universal truth my brother.
 the qur'an truely dose re-establish the true faith  of the one true god!

"My Lord, dispose me to give thanks for Your Grace,
with which You have graced me and my parents,
and that I do righteous deeds with which You are
pleased. And make righteous for me my children.
Indeed, I have repented to You, and surely I am of
the Muslims."

Edited by Nazarene - 11 December 2008 at 7:09pm
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Adam192 Adam192 wrote:

Nazarene, that was a very moving, beautiful passage. Thanks for sharing!
peace to you and your loved ones . joyfull to have you in the forum. please stay with us . i have lots to learn and it's wonderfull. maybe here together with help from others we can achive our goal . thanks also for your note . when i read it i turely thought the same about you. love my brother truely overcomes.

leland

Edited by Nazarene - 11 December 2008 at 7:13pm
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2009 at 8:03am
Here is The Truth:-

John 14:6
Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life.. . .

Edited by robin - 14 February 2009 at 8:04am
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 4:44am
Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

Here is The Truth:-

John 14:6
Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life.. . .
this said in above also. but in a way to understand the term better.

{6. So it is with Truth. I am the Truth and the Way and the Life,...]
ALSO MUHAMMAD SPEAKS OF THE SAME TRUTH AND THE SAME WAY
PEACE

Edited by Nazarene - 17 February 2009 at 4:48am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic