IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - United we stand,divided we fall  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

United we stand,divided we fall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dai-al-islam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: United we stand,divided we fall
    Posted: 08 November 2008 at 1:22am
ISLAM is like a complete building,with its doors windows,rooms,etc. perfect in every sense.It was constructed by Prophet(S.A.W.)and the rightly guided caliphs(R.A.).As the time progressed this building began to develop cracks and it finally collapsed(end of the islamic state in the true sense).but a greater catastrophe that occured was that we muslims instead of trying to rebuild the structure clung to some parts of the building and proclaimed that this was true islam.Some got the door,some got the window,some got other things,and they clung to it and and declared that they had got the real islam.In this confusion we forgot that all this was part of a perfect building destroyed due to our imperfections.  .Though we saw the beauty of the indivisual components we failed to realize that these were parts of the great palace'ISLAM'and that these parts would serve their functions when they were put back in their proper places.                                                                                                         My heart bleeds and my eyes swell with tears when my own bretheren call me a wahabi,a sunni,because i know that i am a muslim nothing less nothing more.Are we not an ummah?Where have we lost this concept of an ummah which our Rasool(S.A.W.) gave to us. It is high time we realize our mistakes and strive our best to reconstruct the great building of ISLAM.And let us remember that ALLAH does not change the condition of a people unless they themselves try to change it.                                                                

Edited by dai-al-islam - 08 November 2008 at 1:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic