IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - how do i teach my children  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

how do i teach my children

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sister yasmeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do i teach my children
    Posted: 28 June 2005 at 1:18pm
my salaams   
 i have a problem teaching my children islamic studies can someone help me . How do i get them to really understand and have it stick. Islamic schools cost to much so i have to do it at home. may Allah gide us to the stright path and we stay mindfull uf the deen amin
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 9:04pm

Bismillah

Wa'alaikumu Salaam.

If you can get hold of Audio CD/ Tape "I Look, I See" by Yusuf Islam, it should be very helpful to begin with the necessary basics for children. May also remind you of certain important lessons too.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/talkislam/a4165.html

MOCKBA
Sarkeranwar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarkeranwar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by sister yasmeen sister yasmeen wrote:

my salaams   
 i have a problem teaching my children islamic studies can someone help me . How do i get them to really understand and have it stick. Islamic schools cost to much so i have to do it at home. may Allah gide us to the stright path and we stay mindfull uf the deen amin

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Sister Yasmeen, here is a link where you will find a lot of scholarly advice in accordance with the Holy Quran and Sunnah concerning children's education/upbringing. Insha Allah you will find it helpful. 

From Islam Q&A

Pedagogy education and upbringing

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=brows e&CR=422&dgn=4

May Allah give you and your children that what is good in this world and that what is good in the Hereafter!

Assalamu Alykum.

Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 2:38am
peace sister you could go by harun yahyahs site. www.harunyahyah.com and go to the video section there. Some of his videos about creation, the last days, why Allah is reality, waht reality is at all etc are really good. And there are videos about islam especially for children.

Peace
Noah
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:35am
sorry, that is http://www.harunyahya.com/ under the vid section

Peace
Noah

Edited by Noah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic