IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THE DR.VISIT  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THE DR.VISIT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdul-Salaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE DR.VISIT
    Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:17pm
 This man is in his dr. office suffering from a horrid headache. tells him dr. i can't get rid of it and do have any sugestions. the dr. says to him "you know what always works for me is . i go home to my wife and with loving care she takes me to her boosom holds me rubs my hair and cures my most severe headaches. mmm the man says. your a luckly man.
 on the return visit a few days later the dr. asks him how his head is the man replies wonderfull doc. and i must say you have a lovely home.
mohamedaly218 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohamedaly218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2008 at 3:48pm
good man but you must be careful  Clap 

your brother mohamed aly
i love you for allah and all muslim
Abdul-Salaam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdul-Salaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2008 at 2:39pm
 thank you Mohamed Aly for the consern you have, your voice of care and love even for one who slips makes me look into myself and bare witness to one more excample of the truth of my new faith and life, and you know i realy don't think  that jokes all to funny anymore  . i was hoping that it would not be to demening or condensending. i appologize if it was.  Please this also goes to all who read my comments and posts. Your feed back,comments are eagerly sought. true love embraces correction. if someone didn't care they wouldn't bother to in the first place.
 salam 

Edited by Abdul-Salaam - 29 August 2008 at 2:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic