IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sura -al najam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sura -al najam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahyafarooq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sura -al najam
    Posted: 04 August 2008 at 9:34am
Assalam u alaikum,
                              I was just surfing internet and thought of reading about why salman rushdie's book is banned in most of islamic countries.The things written made me really confused so i thought of asking thi here.Can some one please tell about the incident of Prophet (PBUH) telling about some other al latt,al uzza and manat. thank you
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2008 at 7:39pm
As'Salamu Aliakum,

I wonder why you named this thread as "surah al-Najm". 

"Satanic verses", is banned since its from a satan  Smile

Well, Salman rushdie in the name of fiction  has blasphemed three things that are closest to the heart of every Muslim - Islam, the Qur�an and the Holy Messenger (Sallallahu-alayhi-wasallam).

Your next question, is unclear.

Anyways, kindly post your questions, at our other relevant sections as this is meant for introductions

And yes, brother, i had forgotten to welcome you. Hope you shall have good time here. Happy posting.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic