IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She took Shahadah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

She took Shahadah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 6:34am
well anything you do in silam just do it according to sunnah of Prophet (saw) and the best one can offer for deceased is offering of water according to sunnah may be construct borehole or well etc
according to hadeeth, someone asked the Prophet (saw)will the offering for the deceased reach him? and he answered in the affirmative then he asked whet is best and he replied sadaqah of water and the person constructed wells in makkah and dedicated to his bereaved mother and up till now it is named after their family
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 7:09pm
Assalimu Alaikum Shema, Thank u so very much for your reply.  May Allah be pleased.  May this message find you in bliss and the blessings of your creator, Mashallah
Your sister
Zaharah

Edited by Zaharah - 02 February 2010 at 7:13pm
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
lightguidance View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightguidance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:55am
Sister Zaharah.........I cried when i Read your story ..
If you lost your mother, know we here for you
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:20pm

Assalimu Alaikum Lightguidance, may this message reach you in the happines of Allah and Ramadan Muburak to you as well. 

Thank you so Much for your words, they are encouraging to me and i often still cry just thinking of her and how it was by the Grace of Allah that she took the Shahadah, Mashallah.
Thank you for being there for me, May Allah Bless you.....Hug
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic