IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What BIBLE SAYS ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What BIBLE SAYS ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 6:46pm
Robin,
so you can't face the reality and the truth? You know that those verses cannot be from God, but you refuse to follow the truth your fitrah and study is leading you in.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 30 October 2008 at 6:48pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2008 at 9:24am
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Robin,
so you can't face the reality and the truth? You know that those verses cannot be from God, but you refuse to follow the truth your fitrah and study is leading you in.
Hasan

Your Prophet Jesus said the reality and truth are found in the Bible:-

John 17:17
Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.

You do not beleive him, so why should you beleive anyone as you do not beleive your own prophet!!

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 4:02pm
Robin,
the truth of the matter is that no body is talking about what I or you believe, we are simply studying those Bible verses. If they sound untrue and contradictory to the nature of being devine that fact should be taken as such.
These facts leads us to one reality that along the way someone messed up with the God's word. And like the Bible says, if someone changes a words, it corrupts the whole book.

But don't feel bad, look around and with God given ability you will find out that God's pure guidance is out there. Just follow the fruits of your hard work with truth as a criteria and nothing less.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2009 at 7:56am

Robin,

These facts leads us to one reality that along the way someone messed up with the God's word. And like the Bible says, if someone changes a words, it corrupts the whole book.

To know the word of God has been corrupted one must know what corrupted it and how etc. so what you removed the corrupted words or the like what you are left with is an uncorrupted book, this is what we have today as the errors had been put right by the oversite of Allah.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by robin robin wrote:

Robin,

To know the word of God has been corrupted one must know what corrupted it and how etc. so what you removed the corrupted words or the like what you are left with is an uncorrupted book, this is what we have today as the errors had been put right by the oversite of Allah.

Robin,
I respect your approach in order to figure out if word of God has been corrupted.
But for me it is much more assuring and doable method to find out if word of God is corrupted or not.
Here is how I approach and solve this matter. Since I was not present during centuries of journey the Bible has seen, and since I am not the All Knowing I wil never know who did what to it, nor I will take anyone's word for granted. What I am left with is the Bible itself. If it is still pure word of God, it would have those qualities, one of which is that it must stay consistant, and not disagree within its teachings and contents. If it does, which I have found out it to do, it cannot be said or claimed as pure word of God simply because God and His word is free of inconsistancies.
So this is how I see it, you don't have to agree with it.
Hasan

robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:20am
Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

robin, I may reply to just two paras of your post:

So Jesus is not that prophet. That is definite.

Jesus told of many things in advance of them happening and they happened, thus he was The Prophet!

Edited by robin - 11 March 2009 at 11:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic