IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 9/11 and others  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

9/11 and others

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2005 at 3:48pm

But Sasha has said carte blanche "Americans are stupid."  All 300 million of us.  "Stupid" "foolish" "hungry murderers." 

Sometimes, on an evening like this, I try to think otherwise, but then your posts shake me out of any good thoughts I may have had about some of my days in the US.

By the way, don't you have a democracy in the US? I believe the majority elects the President? Your choice reflects what the majority must be like.

I have quite a few words in my vocabulary for people who believe that power and money is the solution of everything in our world, but won't be wise to use those here on this forum. Stupid, Idiotic, selfish, murderers are just but a few terms of endearment compared with those other titles.

Promise, it's not my fault if you put your stupidity on a display stand by trying to pull wool over our eyes by calling your troops by some designer labels like MNF, PQRST or whatever.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2005 at 5:20pm
"By the way, don't you have a democracy in the US? I believe the majority elects the President? Your choice reflects what the majority must be like.

I have quite a few words in my vocabulary for people who believe that power and money is the solution of everything in our world, but won't be wise to use those here on this forum. Stupid, Idiotic, selfish, murderers are just but a few terms of endearment compared with those other titles."

Oh, so now you're telling us, some two months down the line, that you're going to limit your pejoratives to the majority in the US.   At least you've narrowed down your racism by half. 
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 3:20am

Majority counts in Democracy. Doesn't it?

So far we have seen only utter stupidity, delible ink and other frauds, prisoner abuse, Desecration of the Qur'an and now your soldiers' massive drug abuse (supplied free by ex-Talibans)

Have pity on them, if not on the poor humanity. Get them home before they turn pukka junkies like the Soviet troops towards the end of their empire in my country. Just giving you a hint.

Edited by Whisper
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Majority counts in Democracy. Doesn't it?

So far we have seen only utter stupidity, delible ink and other frauds, prisoner abuse, Desecration of the Qur'an and now your soldiers' massive drug abuse (supplied free by ex-Talibans)

Have pity on them, if not on the poor humanity. Get them home before they turn pukka junkies like the Soviet troops towards the end of their empire in my country. Just giving you a hint.

All this is supposedly true, simply because Sasha, sitting in Spain, says so...  By the way, people are being punished for Abu Graib abuses - that's more than can be said for other so called 'war mongering' nations...what's up with that - oh, I'm sure you'll find a way to twist that, too..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Serinidad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serinidad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 12:26am

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

All this is supposedly true, simply because Sasha, sitting in Spain, says so...

Espero que esta sentado, tomando en un bar, porque cree que sabe todo.

Maybe he should get up and walk? Would supply the brain with a bit more 02............

Edited by Serinidad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic