IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Islamic Events, Converence & Shows
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MuslimAid  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MuslimAid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MuslimAid
    Posted: 17 June 2005 at 1:22am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I recieved this via email from an organisation i am involved with and thought it worthwhile to post here. I have also met the people at MuslimAid.

Insha Allah you are well in good spirits and health. Al-Ghazzali Centre appreciates you support in what we endeavour to do for the sake of God Almighty.

We rarely endorse an organisation outside of the Islamic Education sector. However, we are also very pleased and thank Allah for our continued and growing relationship with Australia�s most effective Muslim Humanitarian Agency, Muslim Aid Australia.

Muslim Aid Australia has launched a new website, which is aimed to provide extensive information relevant to humanitarian aid. We kindly recommend you visit their website and bookmark it for future donation and payment of zakaat and the like. Al-Ghazzali confidently supports and endorses Muslim Aid Australia�s efforts in Humanitarian Aid, an obligation of all Muslims.

Please click on this link to visit the website: http://www.muslimaid.org.au

Tsunami Update 5
UK Development Minister meets Muslim Aid Tsunami team in Indonesia

MAA's new website
MAA is proud to announce the launch of the new MAA website.

Rebuilding hope
MA to begin construction of 200 homes

Long term program
On the road to recovery

TSUNAMI Appeal: OPERATION
ITS NOW TIME to rebuild the lives of survivors

FRIENDS OF MUSLIM AID:

6:26 PM FRI, 17 JUN 05

17.06.05 How to REDUCE your TAX this year
But hurry� BEFORE JULY 1
17.06.05 Tsunami Update 5
UK Development Minister meets Muslim Aid Tsunami team in Indonesia
08.06.05 Qurban 2004 report
Making a difference, together
08.06.05 Long term program
On the road to recovery
08.06.05 Rebuilding hope
MA to begin construction of 200 homes
08.06.05 Aceh update
MAA assessment visit
08.06.05 Emergency Response
MAA response within 48 hours of the tsunami
08.06.05 MAA's new website
MAA is proud to announce the launch of the new MAA website.
19.03.05 Fundraising updates
Over $16000 raised: To Auburn we say THANK YOU

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 12:17am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum,

I just want to clarify some things. We recieved a complaint about a conflict of interest and my above post.

I would like to make it clear that unless i am using my authority as a moderator anything i or the other moderators write should be taken as the opinion of a forum member.

The organisations above are not afliliated with islamicity.

I would like to point out that in the forum description it states, Islamic Events: Post information about conferences, seminars, fundrising, etc.

This section is a notice board for these things as such any person advertising an event conference, seminars, fundrising or whatever is going on islamicly in your area should post it in here as it will not be considered spam or moderated.

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Abu Haq View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Haq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 8:53pm

AS

Muslim Aid do a lot of good work they are sponsoring this years Annual Youth Convention (AYC)- 'Heroes of Islam'

Visit www.ymouk.com for more details insha'allah.

WS

Abu Haq

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic