IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslims definition of  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslims definition of

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

I believe that to truly understand the Quran without man-made hadith and tasfir you must have read the Bible or at least read them together.

believer,
been there, done that, and I am glad I did that. Now I have a clear picture of what the Bible's true reality is and it is true what God has told us in the Quran, that there is only one God, God does not have a son, nor a Father.
And that those who call Jesus son of God or God are uttering nothing less than a great blasphemy for which they will pay heavily. And that the Bible has been ultered, for that it has contradictions in it,while if it was still pure word of God, it would not have those inconsistenties.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2014 at 6:19pm
Question:

If Jesus was not the Son of God, then who was He, and where did His Wisdom come from, and why would God permit it to be lost?

If muslims believe that the Word of Yshwe and the prophets could be permitted to become corrupted, why would they think that the word given by Muhammad would be any different, or escape this same fate?

If the Word of Yshwe was lost, as muslims believe, then why did God not re-give it to Muhammad to share?

Muhammad said that if you had questions you were to take those questions to the people of the Book.

If God was going to protect His Word, doesn't it make sense that He would do it from the beginning?  Why would He protect one and not the other?
Are men coming after Muhammad any different than the men who came after Moses, and Yshwe?
Either God protects His Word, or He does not.  It makes no sense that He would protect one and not the other.

asalaam, and shukran for your answers,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 30 August 2014 at 6:23pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic