IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the reality of democracy and freedom that  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the reality of democracy and freedom that

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalia Abdallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the reality of democracy and freedom that
    Posted: 13 June 2005 at 6:23pm
Who cares!!

It has been revealed for the Muslims nations the reality of democracy and freedom that US government leads and proclaims.

We knew that the Western Civilization, which decoys the majority, was tyrant morality.

What American soldiers did to all Muslims with Bush administration conspiracy in Guantanamo and Abu Ghuraib jail and disdaining The Noble Quran is proof of the moral degrading of the Nazi civilization and culture.

Let it be known, that we do not want an apology and investigation in this matter. Because justice has been butchered since the US has launched the war on Islam.

Has anyone see a ruler investigate in his orders!

To let you know that the Islamic governments are not the voice of their free Islamic subjects.

Our Islamic Nations looking forward to the downfall of the arrogant and haughty American idol.

Although we do not have the power you have we do hope in Allah to take away this power that you abuse, and for Allah that is not hard or difficult.

Free Muslims
The English Translation of the meanings of The Noble Quran.

� All the honour, power and glory belong to Allah, and to His Messenger (Muhammad - peace and mercy be upon him) and to the believers. Part28 Chapter 63.

� That is because Allah is the Maula (Lord, Master, Helper, Protector, etc.) of those who believe, and the disbelievers have no Maula. Part 26 Chapter 47

� They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allah�s Light (with which Muhammad peace and mercy be upon him has been sent � Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it). Part 10 Chapter 9

� But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and attack your religion with disapproval and criticism, then fight ( you ) the leaders of disbelief - for surely their oaths are nothing to them � so that they may stop (evil actions). Part 10 Chapter 9

� This is so! And for the (transgressors, the disobedient to Allah and His Messenger � disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, criminals) will be an evil final return (fire). Part 23 Chapter 38.
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 8:00pm

Hey, I'm with you there and I'm FROM a democratic Western country.

The US can NOT necessarily give anyone else democracy when it is something they do not possess themselves.

It really makes me sick that when people think of democracy, they always think of the US. THere are many other stable, caring, less powerful countries that live with and within well run democractic societies. Sure, we still have some problems, but we can deal with them because we have the power to be honest and open. We don't have to be schizophrenic hypocrites who preach one thing and do the other. Yes, I am aware that hypocrisy exists within and even because of our societies, but at DO have the power to speak up about it and do something about it.

FOr years now, our immigration department has been treating refugees terribly. We have spoken out about it, protested, written letters, tried to raise awareness...but even still, our nasty government got back into power again last year. However, there are now, FINALLY, people from within the ranks of the public service speaking out about the culture of fear and silence within the Immigration department...so FINALLY something can be done to fix this terrible situation of our poor refugees. Finally we might be able to welcome them properly into our country and give them the respect and dignity they have always deserved.

We also currently have 2 Chinese people asking for asylum here because they claim the Chinese government have 1,000 spies here in Australia, kidnapping Falun Gong followers and taking them back to China to be tortured and brain washed.

I LOVE it! I LOVE the fact that our government is now going to have to face up to the fact that the CHinese do NOT practice any Human Rights, and that the world ignores China's human rights abuses because the lure of SO MUCH MONEY is too great to be resisted.

These defectors are making us face up to our Human Rights Obligations and I reckon it's FANTASTIC.

Living in a Western, Democratic country does NOT give us the right to ignore the plights of suffering people.

Kim...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic